tuscl

Boobs are good for your health

Monday, March 7, 2011 11:39 PM
Now if I can get my Dr to prescribe SC visits for my health, they will become tax deductable. [view link]

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I try to avoid boobs with milk shooting out of them. However I heard some people used human breast milk to make ice cream and they would probably say that is good for your health. I think having fun is good for your health. If you have fun looking at boobs, I bet someone could do a study to show having fun is good for your health. Maybe the top of the two piece bikini should be outlawed on beaches for health reasons. I mean they pass smoking bans for health reasons. If the people want to pass laws to improve our health, they should outlaw covering boobs at the beach.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Hasn't this fake "study" been making the rounds as a chain letter for years? I can't believe that a news station actually ran a story on it. Unless it's a case of truth imitating fiction, and someone actually did a study on it.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Trust the Fox Cartoon Channel to run this story.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    txtittyfan: "Boobs are good for your health" Shorting treasuries the day before they bottom (as txtittyfan advised), by contrast, is not.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    The control group refrained from looking at tits for 5 years? I don't think so.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Hell, if boobs caused cancer I would still suck on them.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    txtitty, one of my good buddies is an MD. Al is cool, he'll write a prescription for ya.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I wonder if my Health Insurance will cover all of my self medication club visits?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion