tuscl

"Private" Private rooms in Atl

I recently went to the crazy horse saloon and got a private dance. The girl was pretty hot and it was just us in the room, no bouncers anywhere in sight, no interruptions, just a hot nude chick and a horny dude with his pants half down. The chemistry was great and there was some kissing and she gave me her number (without me asking) saying things like "you're not gonna call..." and "you'll forget" just running her stripper game, and we probably would've had sex right there if another couple didn't come in. Overall it was a good experince and it got me wondering. are there other clubs like this? Where I can relax and enjoy the vibe. I'm Looking for clubs i Atlanta with the best private rooms.
-No asshole bouncer
-maybe a closed door/etc.
-place where you can really enjoy the lap dance
-preferably full nude/full contact
-places where you can get your moneys worth maybe a little FS

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No. Things like that just don't happen in strip clubs. You'll need to find a whorehouse or something.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    No stax, what you had is about the best you're going to get. Strip clubs are there for the tease, not the completion. I think you may need to find a good asian massage parlor.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Stax - It sounds like you were already in one of the better places. Follies is also good, but if I review your checklist, it's still lacking:
    -No asshole bouncer: Sorry, there's a guy with an eye patch who makes Mr. T look like a pussy. During the day, though, it's better.
    -maybe a closed door/etc.: Nope - Best you'll do is hanging beads.
    -place where you can really enjoy the lap dance: Negatory - With just a few exceptions, the girls are worried about being seen, so it kills the spontaneity and comfort of the dance experience.
    -preferably full nude/full contact: Maybe - She'll be nude, but you'll be partially clothed with maybe the front of your pants riding down a bit to free Mr. Happy but still mostly covered everywhere else.
    -places where you can get your moneys worth maybe a little FS: Possibly - I've heard of guys getting FS there, but the best I've done is a quick BJ. Still good, all things considered, but you're not going to have a hot babe ride you like you might at Bogart's near Detroit.

Speaking of which, perhaps you should simply make it a weekender by flying to Detroit. You'll get what you're looking for there, at least in an SC environment.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I'm surprised that you got that much at the Crazy Horse. With the new ordinance in Forest Park being enforced, It and the Pink Pony South are now bikini clubs with no contact.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    That experience is one of those strip club "keeper memories". It's out of the ordinary, but it keeps you going back trying to find it again. Congratulations, you can add one to your list!
  • staxwell
    14 years ago
    Thanks guys. I was afraid you would say that, but at least I got the memory and the number worked but so far she's a flake. I'll check out Follies soon, and I was actually going to Detroit in april so I'll try to checkout Bogarts too.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    FOLLIES--never had problem with bouncer; they have never checked on VIP while I was there. amount of contact/interaction depends on girl; several dancers had no problem with intense titty play/sucking while slipping a finger in kitty but wouldn't allow Mr. Happy to come out and play.

OGE--finger fucking and titty play but nothing else ITC. several offers of OTC. always tipped waitress $10 to leave us alone
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion