tuscl

Face vs. Body

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 11:55 PM
This afternoon I visited a SC that brought up a question I thought I might ask here. Also, this club was one I had been to many years ago, and 3 club names ago. I met this sweet little 21 year old. She asked if I'd been in before and I told back when it was named "Organ Grinder". She said, oh my mother worked here back then. I asked if a bartender or dancer. It was the latter. Sort of my first mother/daughter experience. :) Anyway, at this club was a knock out body with a so-so head attached. Also, a knock out head with a so-so body attached. My question, which would you prefer in which situations, IE: talking, LD, VIP, OTC...?

16 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    1st of all when it comes to physical looks i want both face and body to appeal to me, but if i had to only pick one i would go with body unless the face attached to that body was hideous.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Face: talking Body: LD, VIP, OTC
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    13 years ago
    Generally the old maxim of 'put a bag over her face' applies. Done the deed with butterfaces, guilty as charged. Of course at an extras club, I think if you were getting a beejer rather than a LD or FS, maybe the face would be what was critical
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    Good question. Using the standard 1-10 scale, I'd rather have a 10 face and a 7 body than a 10 body and a 7 face. Now if the lower attribute is a 3 or 4, I'd rather have a 10 body with a 4 face than a 10 face with a 4 body. Does that make any sense?
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    they both must be at least an 8.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Face takes priority.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "knock out body with a so-so head" I just take my glasses off and her face gets fuzzy anyway...
  • 1Chanman
    13 years ago
    Face for BJ, Body for FS
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, Just what I do. Of course, then, I have to use my sense of touch to "see" their body.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    A club named the Organ Grinder...LOL!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    mmdv26, IMHO, one of the best names for a club. :) Alas, the name is long gone.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Face!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I am also in steve and clubber's club. So most of the sights need to be up close. As a result, for LDs, the face doesn't need to be great since for most of the moves there isn't face-to-face contact. There are moves with her kneeling, standing, standing and bending over, knees on my shoulders, laying across my lap, and others where I'm not really looking at her face. I haven't seen anybody yet where the body was 8-10 but the face was below a 5. So a near-sighted guy will always settle for a 5 face for a chance to feel a 9 body. OTC needs to be better than that.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I only care about the face if I'm sticking my cock in her mouth. The body is what gets me going and I pay most attention to the legs and ass! But there are always limits.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    In a SC I probably go more for the bod, unless the girl is truly ugly. One of my local faves has a fantastic body but an OK face and crooked teeth. Ultimately it's her personality that puts me over the edge.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I would go for the body over the face, Usually I go for both being at least an 8, but have gone a few times with a 10 body and 6 face, especially if she was known for a great dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion