tuscl

self promotion- atlantans!

Come see me, harlow, thurs evening- mardi gras :)

16 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Let me know when The Harlow Tour comes to The Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN.!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Bring it to South Florida, also. The weather is better. LOL
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Money is better in Western Canada especially when farmerart is in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Bring it to Louisville. You won't have to get naked.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement, huh?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I just hope she gives a "heads up" prior to a Hugger appearance -- then I can borrow the local library's bookmobile to get there!
  • how
    14 years ago
    Everyone wants to know what the singer asked in Foreigner's "Hot Blooded": "C'mon baby, do you do more than dance?"
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Self explanatory

Mardi Gras Lounge Reviews
    February 21, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 6 • Dancer Quality: 6 • Dollar Value: 6 • Overall Rating:
    Visited on: Saturday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 25-99
    Timbuck12 • This was the last stop for me and a group of buddies after a boys night out on the town--first time in a long time that I've been here at night. It was surprisingly crowded, but as it turned out they were also having their "Miss Mardi Gras" contest that night. It was a fun atmosphere but definitely too crowded for anything other than just general hanging out and watching some stage-dancing. Interesting note: I actually saw our fellow listserv poster/member pickydusst, who was dancing that night. She lived up to (and exceeded) her profile pics---very pretty girl with an extremely sexy, fit body. I didn't get a chance to actually meet her or buy any individual dances, but she looked like she was enjoying herself up on stage.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    hey, like I said before I think that she is smart to promote on here. More girls should do so.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "She lived up to (and exceeded) her profile pics---very pretty girl with an extremely sexy, fit body."

Testify brother Timbuck!!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Ok. I took one for the team and made a trip to see Harlow(Picksydusst82). She is not the newbie that she would have you belive. She is (eat your heart out Clubber) Korean-American. Tall, slim, dark long hair, tight body, enhanced boobs and a couple of tats. Very friendly and likeable gal. I had to sample the goods. The first dance was on her. Thank you. I bought one more at $10. Not too bad for an Atlanta club.

This makes the 5th dancer that has posted on TUSCL that I have met in person. I'm working for you guys. LOL...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Clubber will drool when he reads this, sc. We had a good time this afternooon at Stir Crazy down at the south end of the Miami metropolis, but no Asian dancers were working. I had fun with a babe of Dominican extraction, Clubber bonded with one of his favorites.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    She is also on stripperweb

" omg.. a guy came on me without me having any idea in vip!
    Sick! Sick! And I am OCD and have a tiny scab on 1 hand from a papercut and I dunno if it got in there!!

He apparently pulled it out as he was cumming and then I got him kicked out!

You think I could get anything from this???
    "
    http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.…
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc/vm,

Well, given my choice, I prefer Asian women, but since I don't see or know any, I'll have to stick with my Colombian and Cuban friends.

vm,

I never saw C the rest of the afternoon, but G was, shall I say, "active" enough.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool, Clubber. the Dominican babe was "active" also
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Makes me wonder if the girl whose face I jizzed on last year had a panic attack after I left.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

C isn't all that "active", but allows me to be. Also, she is so easy on the eyes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion