Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

self promotion- atlantans!

picksydusst82

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Come see me, harlow, thurs evening- mardi gras :)

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Let me know when The Harlow Tour comes to The Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN.!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bring it to South Florida, also. The weather is better. LOL

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Money is better in Western Canada especially when farmerart is in the club.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Bring it to Louisville. You won't have to get naked.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement, huh?

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

I just hope she gives a "heads up" prior to a Hugger appearance -- then I can borrow the local library's bookmobile to get there!

Profile picture for how
how
•

Everyone wants to know what the singer asked in Foreigner's "Hot Blooded": "C'mon baby, do you do more than dance?"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Self explanatory

Mardi Gras Lounge Reviews February 21, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 6 • Dancer Quality: 6 • Dollar Value: 6 • Overall Rating:
Visited on: Saturday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 25-99 Timbuck12 • This was the last stop for me and a group of buddies after a boys night out on the town--first time in a long time that I've been here at night. It was surprisingly crowded, but as it turned out they were also having their "Miss Mardi Gras" contest that night. It was a fun atmosphere but definitely too crowded for anything other than just general hanging out and watching some stage-dancing. Interesting note: I actually saw our fellow listserv poster/member pickydusst, who was dancing that night. She lived up to (and exceeded) her profile pics---very pretty girl with an extremely sexy, fit body. I didn't get a chance to actually meet her or buy any individual dances, but she looked like she was enjoying herself up on stage.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

hey, like I said before I think that she is smart to promote on here. More girls should do so.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

"She lived up to (and exceeded) her profile pics---very pretty girl with an extremely sexy, fit body."

Testify brother Timbuck!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ok. I took one for the team and made a trip to see Harlow(Picksydusst82). She is not the newbie that she would have you belive. She is (eat your heart out Clubber) Korean-American. Tall, slim, dark long hair, tight body, enhanced boobs and a couple of tats. Very friendly and likeable gal. I had to sample the goods. The first dance was on her. Thank you. I bought one more at $10. Not too bad for an Atlanta club.

This makes the 5th dancer that has posted on TUSCL that I have met in person. I'm working for you guys. LOL...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Clubber will drool when he reads this, sc. We had a good time this afternooon at Stir Crazy down at the south end of the Miami metropolis, but no Asian dancers were working. I had fun with a babe of Dominican extraction, Clubber bonded with one of his favorites.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

She is also on stripperweb

" omg.. a guy came on me without me having any idea in vip! Sick! Sick! And I am OCD and have a tiny scab on 1 hand from a papercut and I dunno if it got in there!!

He apparently pulled it out as he was cumming and then I got him kicked out!

You think I could get anything from this??? " forum.stripperweb.com

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc/vm,

Well, given my choice, I prefer Asian women, but since I don't see or know any, I'll have to stick with my Colombian and Cuban friends.

vm,

I never saw C the rest of the afternoon, but G was, shall I say, "active" enough.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Cool, Clubber. the Dominican babe was "active" also

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Makes me wonder if the girl whose face I jizzed on last year had a panic attack after I left.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

C isn't all that "active", but allows me to be. Also, she is so easy on the eyes!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement