Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bringing in condoms

Realist123

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone else find themselves always bringing a condom with them when hitting any club on the chance you're going to get some ITC?

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I never go without one!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

The gals who provide extras will usually have them. I am not interested in trying to convince a non-extras gal into doing something as the cost and effort is usually not worth it to me.

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

It's not about convincing non extra girls at all, it's about preparation.

Profile picture for Gossage54
Gossage54
•

Yes the extras clubs I go to probably stock more condoms than Costco. They keep them in the dressing room, I know since they actually got raided not too long ago and they found a ridiculous amount of condoms in the dressing room. I probably should keep one on me for the off chance I take a loose floozy home from a real bar. But the clubs I go to where I'm getting extras I know the girls have them, it's their profession. Your house painter wouldn't show up without a ladder.

Profile picture for winorhino
winorhino
•

Better to have one and not need it than...

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I alwasy bring condoms when going to a sc

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

All the time. I don't see how cost for them would be an issue at a place where you are pissing away money.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, usually two or three. I haven't seen her in a year or so, but one girl used to like the flavored ones. Naturally, I obliged.

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

I always bring one. That doesn't mean I've always used it, even though it was in my pocket. Stupid me...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Never have and doubt I ever will. They have always been there in the club.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Accidently left them in the car. Wife found them. Divorce followed.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

SD,

There you go!

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

Question re: condoms - How effective are they really, for preventing disease?

I get why they're effective for pregnancy prevention, and to some degree disease prevention. But they only cover the top 3/4s of your dick normally, leaving some space at the base, plus your entire ball area uncovered. So if you're doing a hottie back in the VIP, her juices are still soaking your nut sack and lower shaft, which can lead to HSV2, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and AIDs if you have a decent-sized cut/nick (for those of our increasing numbers who shave our 'nads), etc., correct?

In fact, a while back I swear I got HSV2 from nothing more than a dancer grinding her pussy against the under side of my penile shaft during a frisky lapdance. That's where the initial blisters were (including one on the ball sack), and penetration did NOT occur. So wouldn't that have happened anyway, even if I'd been wearing a condom during the grind, let alone for penetration?

Profile picture for how
how
•

A dancer I recently met told me I was making her horny, and that she wanted to do the deed. I had no condom with me, which led her to scold me, "how dare you get me all worked up and not have a condom so you can finish me off!" Maybe she did not typically do FS ITC, or maybe most dudes carry condoms there...

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

I usually wear a condom with lubrication on the inside of it, to improve my lap-dance experience, regardless of whether I've shed pants and undies or not.

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

^ LOL, so when she pulls you out you're already ready to go!

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Heh, yup, I guess (I did have that experience ONCE in the past 20 years). But also, so when she DOESN'T pull me out I'm already ready to go. :)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

rod, I doubt the best medical info is gonna come from anyone here but I think all of us agree a condom at least reduces the odds

Profile picture for boss435
boss435
•

The odds for a man contracting aids through hetero sex is already low and with the condom the chances are very low.

Don't shave your balls (risk getting a nick) and you'll be fine.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

For guys with wives or SO's it doesn't take Aids to ruin your life. Crabs could do that for you...and nothing much can keep those off you aside from abstinance...which I get enough of at home.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Studded only.

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

boss435 is absolutely correct.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Right on don't shave your balls!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Sitting at the tip rail minding my own business when a dancer came over, leaned over and whispered, "do you have a condom I can borrow?"

Quite a sales technique, I have to wonder how many extra VIP rooms she sold that night.

Profile picture for LoneLurker
LoneLurker
•

Be prepared.

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

Steve, now that's perfect one liner for the other "one move" discussion topic. That would turn my head, both of them .

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Dancer: "do you have a condom I can borrow?"

Customer: (looking dancer over...) I have one that I can help you make "used".

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

She should have said, "Do you have ANOTHER condom that I can borrow?" Or, "Are you still using that condom?" or ...

... blecch ... :P

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

After being caught short once at H8S in Detroit I always carry a couple of the one finger gloves.

What truly shocked me was that a dancer at H8S did not have her own gear in her ridiculous little stripper purse!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

About 6 hours ago gridget and I observed a dancer well know for extras. She left her customer in the couch room to go get a condom from her locker.

vincemichaels: why didn't she do that for you?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

If you were a woman, would you want to do vm? Some old fart like him! :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber, she did him but bare back.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

AH!!!! Unsafe sex. Shame, shame, shame.

Profile picture for DougS
DougS
•

Always! I put one in each of my back pockets, every time I hit the club, or am OTCing.

SuperDude.. sorry to hear about that! THAT is one of my BIGGEST fears and where I am most cautious. I COUNT them to make sure each and every one of them is accounted for, before returning home. So far, the worst I've been caught with was a "free entry" card for a club in Canada that I forgot was in my shirt pocket. (this was before I pefected my rituals and precautions) DAMN, I didn't live THAT one down for YEARS! I can imagine what a condom discovery would be like.. err.. it'd be same as SD experienced, no doubt.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement