tuscl

Bringing in condoms

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:54 AM
Anyone else find themselves always bringing a condom with them when hitting any club on the chance you're going to get some ITC?

34 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I never go without one!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The gals who provide extras will usually have them. I am not interested in trying to convince a non-extras gal into doing something as the cost and effort is usually not worth it to me.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    It's not about convincing non extra girls at all, it's about preparation.
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    Yes the extras clubs I go to probably stock more condoms than Costco. They keep them in the dressing room, I know since they actually got raided not too long ago and they found a ridiculous amount of condoms in the dressing room. I probably should keep one on me for the off chance I take a loose floozy home from a real bar. But the clubs I go to where I'm getting extras I know the girls have them, it's their profession. Your house painter wouldn't show up without a ladder.
  • winorhino
    13 years ago
    Better to have one and not need it than...
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I alwasy bring condoms when going to a sc
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    All the time. I don't see how cost for them would be an issue at a place where you are pissing away money.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes, usually two or three. I haven't seen her in a year or so, but one girl used to like the flavored ones. Naturally, I obliged.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I always bring one. That doesn't mean I've always used it, even though it was in my pocket. Stupid me...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Never have and doubt I ever will. They have always been there in the club.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Accidently left them in the car. Wife found them. Divorce followed.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    SD, There you go!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Question re: condoms - How effective are they really, for preventing disease? I get why they're effective for pregnancy prevention, and to some degree disease prevention. But they only cover the top 3/4s of your dick normally, leaving some space at the base, plus your entire ball area uncovered. So if you're doing a hottie back in the VIP, her juices are still soaking your nut sack and lower shaft, which can lead to HSV2, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and AIDs if you have a decent-sized cut/nick (for those of our increasing numbers who shave our 'nads), etc., correct? In fact, a while back I swear I got HSV2 from nothing more than a dancer grinding her pussy against the under side of my penile shaft during a frisky lapdance. That's where the initial blisters were (including one on the ball sack), and penetration did NOT occur. So wouldn't that have happened anyway, even if I'd been wearing a condom during the grind, let alone for penetration?
  • how
    13 years ago
    A dancer I recently met told me I was making her horny, and that she wanted to do the deed. I had no condom with me, which led her to scold me, "how dare you get me all worked up and not have a condom so you can finish me off!" Maybe she did not typically do FS ITC, or maybe most dudes carry condoms there...
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I usually wear a condom with lubrication on the inside of it, to improve my lap-dance experience, regardless of whether I've shed pants and undies or not.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    ^ LOL, so when she pulls you out you're already ready to go!
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Heh, yup, I guess (I did have that experience ONCE in the past 20 years). But also, so when she DOESN'T pull me out I'm already ready to go. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    rod, I doubt the best medical info is gonna come from anyone here but I think all of us agree a condom at least reduces the odds
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    The odds for a man contracting aids through hetero sex is already low and with the condom the chances are very low. Don't shave your balls (risk getting a nick) and you'll be fine.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    For guys with wives or SO's it doesn't take Aids to ruin your life. Crabs could do that for you...and nothing much can keep those off you aside from abstinance...which I get enough of at home.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Studded only.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    boss435 is absolutely correct.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Right on don't shave your balls!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Sitting at the tip rail minding my own business when a dancer came over, leaned over and whispered, "do you have a condom I can borrow?" Quite a sales technique, I have to wonder how many extra VIP rooms she sold that night.
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    Be prepared.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Steve, now that's perfect one liner for the other "one move" discussion topic. That would turn my head, both of them .
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dancer: "do you have a condom I can borrow?" Customer: (looking dancer over...) I have one that I can help you make "used".
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    She should have said, "Do you have ANOTHER condom that I can borrow?" Or, "Are you still using that condom?" or ... ... blecch ... :P
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    After being caught short once at H8S in Detroit I always carry a couple of the one finger gloves. What truly shocked me was that a dancer at H8S did not have her own gear in her ridiculous little stripper purse!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    About 6 hours ago gridget and I observed a dancer well know for extras. She left her customer in the couch room to go get a condom from her locker. vincemichaels: why didn't she do that for you?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, If you were a woman, would you want to do vm? Some old fart like him! :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber, she did him but bare back.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    AH!!!! Unsafe sex. Shame, shame, shame.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Always! I put one in each of my back pockets, every time I hit the club, or am OTCing. SuperDude.. sorry to hear about that! THAT is one of my BIGGEST fears and where I am most cautious. I COUNT them to make sure each and every one of them is accounted for, before returning home. So far, the worst I've been caught with was a "free entry" card for a club in Canada that I forgot was in my shirt pocket. (this was before I pefected my rituals and precautions) DAMN, I didn't live THAT one down for YEARS! I can imagine what a condom discovery would be like.. err.. it'd be same as SD experienced, no doubt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion