tuscl

UGH !! She Has A Guy

Sunday, February 20, 2011 11:50 AM
Pertaining to my neighbor the stripper. I've noticed a car lurking about the past week or so, tonight I connected her to the car & guy. Funny thing is, the registration and safety inspection on the car has been out for the past two years. What do you want to bet that the insurance is too ? This guy is in for a world of hurt if the fuzz pull him over.

10 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    When you see the car sitting, call it in as abandoned.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    Dudster, pertaining to the title of this post, they all have guys, what can you expect? And he is a loser deadbeat, again, what can you expect? Not all the urban myths about strippers are untrue. This happens to be one of them
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    How close did you have to get to the car to gather this information? What would have happened if he had walked out of her home and asked you what you were doing around his car? Argument? Confrontation? Physical violence? A shooting? Be careful.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    When I was a young man dating young women, what I always heard was that women would date fat guys, dumb guys or ugly guys, but they would not date unemployed guys. But the majority of strippers appear to have boyfriends who are unemployed and usually live with them. How can I get in on a sweet deal like that?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know one hot young stripper who said her boyfriend has never had a job before. He gets by on selling pot.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Noticing sure sounds like stalking
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I am with gatorfan on the stalking thing. But many states have different colors for different years on their inspection stickers. Very easy to tell from a distance (and for a revenue seeking state sending out boys in blue with their guns to collect, you can understand why.)
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    When I was that age, all the hot young women dated mostly unemployed guys. I'm not talking about strippers, but gals with regular professional jobs -- accountants, lawyers, engineers and whatnot. A 30 year old, hot, smart, successful physical therapist I knew, after whining for 20 minutes about not finding decent guys to date, finally said, "I just want a guy with long hair, and a motorcycle."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bum, You have her number?
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Not anymore... oh well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion