Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Technology Marches On: Ass-Cam

LoneLurker

North Carolina

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is predictable, but highly amusing.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

What if they put on strippers? What that scene could be?

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

Asstastic!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I like the fact that it wasn't only guys checking her ass out.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

lol I enjoyed watching that video.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

here's some more on them....

==== YouTube - RearViewGirls's Channel

youtube.com

==== Behind the Behind Scenes: Rear View Girls

youtube.com

==== RearViewGirls | February 17, 2011

We are the Rear View Girls, Jessie & Reanin. Now we will reveal how we did it and how you can make your own rear view videos.

Two ways to do it: Either remove the casing from your digital camera and insert into your jeans, or just put your camera phone in your back pocket and record. Have fun!

==== Rear View Girls - Los Angeles

youtube.com

==== RearViewGirls | February 14, 2011

We are Jessie & Reanin. Our hidden camera will show you fellas and ladies how sly you aren't.

Find us on Twitter: twitter.com twitter.com

Profile picture for spudd
spudd
•

There are sunglasses with built-in video camera (recorded on SD card) for sale. I was thinking of getting one, because I work downtown, always having to walk around. I wanted to review how many asses I stare at on any given day.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement