tuscl

Best Full Contact Milage in California?

So I get to go on the road like only twice a year, so want to make the most of my visits. I always fly into town a day early so I have one night to play. I'm heading to Burbank California in April. I'll have a rental car so could drive anywhere maybe up to an hour or two away if needed. Here's the needle in the haystack I'm looking for. The best hot chicks that will do almost anything without spending a grand to get out of the club. I know. Maybe asking for what doesn't exist. Have never done any OTC action. To paranoid of getting ripped off or caught or something I guess. Last thing I need is to have something come up and have my wife to deal with on it later. Maybe I'm missing out on something. Anyway, since I've only been to a half dozen clubs in the world, figured this may be the place to ask the experts out there how to have the most fun in California. I like full nude contact. Not into Bikini stuff or air dances. If I want to look at it I can stay at the motel and look on line. I want to touch and enjoy. Maybe even get a happy ending. I got spoiled by my very first club experience ever. In Vegas at Spearmint Rhino. Walked in and sat down and immediately had a few girls pushing some, but was nervous enough I resisted and bought a drink. Within a few minutes an angel appeared and we talked. She asked me the last time I had an orgasm. This perked my interest. She said if I went with her to the private room for $200 she would make sure I left happy. We were only 2 songs in and the hand job had started. I was in another world and didn't make it into the 3rd song before I lost it. From that moment on, I assumed this was going to be my experience at a strip club. From city to city, I keep thinking another "orgasm angel" will appear, but no such luck. Any input will be appreciated!

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Go to Detroit or Houston instead of Burbank. :)
  • dv0564
    14 years ago
    Try Tropical Lei, Upland, CA. VIP at Flamingo Theater in Anaheim. Or any of the City of Industry Clubs. Happy clubbing
  • DScottfoto72
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Will check these out.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    14 years ago
    I’m very familiar with the area you’ll be in an I have the same goals in attending strips clubs: First, stick to the nude clubs. They don’t serve alcohol, and are higher mileage clubs. The topless and bikini clubs do serve alcohol, but the dancers are heavily supervised. This is because if the alcohol-serving clubs get into trouble, they risk loosing their liquor licenses, which is where they make most of their money (or a very high percentage of it). One negative of the nude clubs is that they really push “ladies drinks.” This means that the waitresses will frequently annoy you with requests to buy the dancer you’re sitting with a drink. It’s part of the dancers’ house fee. If the dancers don’t meet their quota of drinks for the night, then they have to pay for the ones they didn’t get customers to buy for them—it’s a nusisance to tolerate, but don’t let it deter you from going into the nude clubs.

Secondly, you mentioned that you only have one night available for club hopping. I recommend you go to the San Gabriel Valley. There are several strip clubs in close proximity to each other there. So, if you don’t like one, there are several others nearby. I can also vouch for the Tropical Lei in Upland. At one time, it was known as the nastiest strip club in So. Cal. For your one night, though, I suggest the City of Industry-La Puente area best for high contact, high mileage. There are five clubs in this area all within two miles of each other on Valley Blvd. One other is just a short distance away on Gale Ave. They range from elegant to near-dive: LA PUENTE: Paradise. CITY OF INDUSTRY: Spearmint Rhino, Synn (both across the street from each other), and Déjà Vu. Bliss may also be good.

If you have another night available, I highly recommend the Strip Joint in Pomona (further east). Not a fancy club, but CHEAP prices, and no “ladies drinks” here. $10. bikini lap dances, and $15 (when you buy five in VIP room) topless lap dances. Some pretty good mileage available here.

Web sites: The best web site for So. Cal. Clubs is: www.zbone.com It is a very well known web site in this region. It’s completely free (unlike TUSCL), and I suggest you read the “reader reviews” for further details. Use TUSCL for its mapping capability. You can easily view and print maps of the club locations you want to go to.

Lastly, if you like this area, on future trips you may find it more convenient to fly in and out of the Ontario airport. It’s closer to the San Gabriel Valley than Burbank. (You didn’t say where in the L.A. area your business or vacation will be, just that you’re flying in and out of Burbank.) Please do report back after your trip to let us know how your club-going was!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    As the stated area is CA, that includes Mitchell Brothers O'Farell Theater, "The Place for Public Sex in America." Indeed condoms sit out in the open all about the place, only beware the price will be high.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Depending on rush hour traffic it may take you over an hour each way but two hundred should be enough to have you leaving satisfied in the following locations:

Deja Vu City of Industry
    Strip Joint Pomona
    Tropical Lei Upland
    Synn City of Industry
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    COI.
    End of story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion