tuscl

Reluctant to name a fav?

As you review clubs, are you reluctant to name a fav of yours? There are ways of vaguely stating that she gave a fantastic LD and you can hint that there may have been extras or even OTC. But don't you want to keep it to yourself, for fear that the crowd will come rushing over to check into it? I don't name crappy LDs, since they are the rule and not the exception. But I have mixed feelings about naming great LDs; it is better for disclosure and for the purpose of this site, but I also kind of want to keep her to myself. Or is the cat most likely already out of the bag?

13 comments

• BaddJack
    14 years ago
    If I get superlative service, I ask if I can name them. Letting them know after one great dance and before a second dance that I am a "reviewer" usually makes the second one better. If they want to remain anonymous, so be it.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I don't name names in reviews for several reasons. Girls may give different millage to different customers, not all the girls will be in the club every day, and different girls may dance under the same stripper name.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    There's no fucking way I'm going to name a favorite, since, by definition, a "favorite" of mine is one who will suck or fuck me. I'm not turning that info over to *anybody*, not in public *or* private discourse. And since now even tame lap dances are essentially illegal here, there's no motivation even for non-extra dancers to be called out.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I do NOT mention dancer names in my reviews unless the dancer pisses me off. ie Rob. or she askes me to. "I could use the business". I do share this info with my short list of TUSCL buddies via PMs or emails. I get a lot of PMs asking for names from guys that I do not know. I simply tell them, it is against my policy and that the names may not do them any good, anyhow. She may not be there, you may not like her in the same way I do, She may not give you the same price or dance that she gives me. I know that I get better prices and better dances at my favorite club because the dancers and my buddies have told me so. I get them because I have built up a trust with the dancers and they appreciate my repeat business.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I think it depends on what "fav" means.

* If it's a dancer who stays wholly within the legit guidelines of the club, BUT who is friendly, sweet, attentive, and beautiful, then I'm usually fairly free with the information. I have a couple "fav's" at Pink Pony in Atlanta that are true sweethearts and always make me feel good, but from whom I've never received more than the typical Atlanta air dance.

* If on the other hand, it means a dancer who seems to give amazing service during LDs or in the VIP, then no, I generally keep her to myself. And I do this because (perhaps wrongly), I think she and I've developed a little "thing" together, and if I went blabbing about it, she might feel betrayed and/or get trouble with the club. Plus, I don't want an army of other guys going in there demanding the same service, as she truly may only do it for guys she feels good about.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have a policy of never naming dancers, period.

No stripper that I know wants to be known known on a public site as either REALLY good or particularly bad, and I agree with shadow that good dancer relations can often be a matter of trust.

I also get PMs from guys asking me to tell them which girls I get OTC/ITC services from. I usuaully tell them that I'm bad with names. No offense intended, but I don't feel comfortable casually sharing the names of a girls that have serviced me - I just don't know how the recipients would use the information.

I get chills at the thought of some guy from here saying, "Hey, Rick from New York said that you really know how to polish a knob" followed by a goofy look or a wink. Last thing I need is my future action jammed up by something like this.
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    I will not tell the name of my ATF. I hope I can dominate her time during my visit, which could hardly be fulfilled if she is too popular! Fortunately, I am a face guy, thus my ATF is good-looking but her body is not that hot (small tits), and LDs are just so-so. I'm happy that for all the reviews for that club on here, or the strip club session of USAsexguide, or stripclublist.com, so far her name has never been mentioned by customers other than me.

However, I think this is mainly for my case where I somehow have some emotional attachment to her. Otherwise, if I just randomly pass and visit a club which I am unlikely to visit again, I am totally okay to name any girl.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    I would not let any of you guys know my wife, girlfriend, or favorite stripper! LOL guys!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    If she's really an ATF and I want her to be successful in her work, then I say nothing about her. If you want her at the same level that I have, spend the time and money on her that I did to get there. No feebies and no cuts in line.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Amen, unless I have met you or have had good communication with you here on TUSCL, I won't give particulars on the babes that show me a good time. I just was in Colorado the last few days skiing(it was great, by the way) I only ran over one little kid, LMAO, (damn kid cut in front of me, it served him right) I stopped in the one club in Denver that sounded good, I had a favorite there, but she wasn't there, she probably is serving 10-20 somewhere, but I wouldn't share her name unless I knew you.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Honestly, unless *she* specifically says it's ok, I'm not gonna share even *if* I know you. No offense, but I don't want her pissed at me. :)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I don't share names either, primarily because I don't want any dancer to get into trouble for something I may have written. I personally don't care about the whole "sharing" thing since I don't own anyone, and likewise they don't own me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I don't recall ever using a name on here. I would, were I to find a ROB, but so far, I guess I've been lucky. I prefer to think I've been smart.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion