tuscl

Clubbing on Valentine's Day: Ultimate PL?

Monday, February 14, 2011 12:05 PM
Sort of a tongue in cheek topic, but I've never been to a club on Valentine's Day. Today, I'll have some extra time before the boss comes home, and I'm thinking about stopping by one of my favorites. Am I the ultimate PL for hitting the club today? Who else has gone on Valentine's Day, and how's the action? (I know, depends on the club, but I'm looking for experiences here.) Here's to hoping everyone has a nice Day either way!

17 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    The only time I concern myself with which days or times I visit a club are when a favorite is suppose to be working and I have the time to stop in.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    I think it might be the best time to go. Most of them are in the Spirit of it. Almost like Picking up Single Girl's at A Wedding not Quite as Good but can be a Good Time. Don't forget your Bag of Candy !
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    i actually considered this. never thought it would make me the ultimate PL. wouldn't matter though. for some reason every time i go to my favorite club, the girls always tell me how polite i am
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I have never done Valentine's Day, but I have often thought of picking up those cheesy little valentines that school kids give to each other and a bag of the little hearts with the messages on them. I think the girls would dig that. I am a Halloween guy. Almost every year. There is something about a REAL costume, as opposed to a stripper costume that I like.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Valentine's Day is for my wife. I gave out candy when I was out Saturday night, though.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I would try a bag of chocolates before the confectionary with the messages written on them. The chocolates would likely be consumed, whereas the hard candies lack appeal to the point they might get thrown (at another dancer, the bouncer (yeah, there are some dancers in Detroit who have the attitude to do it!), or maybe even you!).
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    It's so sacreligious it might actually be fun. Especially to fuck her OTC for money if she had a BF. Being in a SC on Valentine's Day definitely means you no life, but I won't say it makes you a PL unless you think the stripper really likes you and not just the money. Same story as any day.
  • fredandethal
    13 years ago
    I would think it would be slow at SC today. But curious as to the number of girls actually take the day off.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The next biggie is St. Patrick's Day. Any plans?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    SuperDude, any clubs serving green beer?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Lots of clubs serve green beer, even strip clubs.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Funky little joint here in town has green beer, and all the girls wear green and pinch the shit out of the guys that don't. St. Patrick's Day rocks.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    PL is a state of behavior not a day of the week
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I'm just desperate to know the answer to fredandethal's question above -- whether lots of girls work, or lots of girls take time off, on Feb. 14, relative to the average number of performers. Hmm ... hmm ... it's 9 pm on Feb 14 ... wonder how I"m going to find out the answer? :)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I certainly did not visit a strip club on this Valentine's Day. I was too busy nailing a dancer OTC.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    jackslash: "I certainly did not visit a strip club on this Valentine's Day. I was too busy nailing a dancer OTC." Shit, I'm starting to like you guys. Happy Valentines Day! Fuck more whores! Love, Dougster
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Well, I ended up going to Bogart's in Inkster. Average crowd, but only 4 girls working the night shift. Stayed only long enough to finish my drink and enjoy the view. Oh well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion