tuscl

Is the Waitress Starting Something?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:28 AM
I went to the club Tuesday to see my blonde fav. Three times, when my fav wasn't around, a cute brunette waitress hugged me, kissed me and pressed her boobs against me. I was nonplussed. She had never acted so affectionately before, and I didn't know what to make of it. Now I'm sure some of you cynical pervs will think she was just trying to get a bigger tip out of me. But she wasn't my waitress that day, and so she would not get any tip. Maybe she's trying to start something with me. I certainly wouldn't mind. She's about 22, petite, and has a nice rack. I have a longing to see her naked, especially since she's one of the few girls in the club who doesn't take off her clothes. Of course, I'm over twice her age and I'm starting to go gray. Some people think I look like a movie star, but the movie star is Mickey Rourke. A complicating factor is that this waitress is a friend of my fav, and I know my fav would not like me hooking up with her. So do you think she's trying to start something? Should I try to nail her? Or am I completely misinterpreting her actions?

15 comments

• chasman
    13 years ago
    "when my fave wasn't around"... "this waitress is a friend of my fave" She's trying to keep other dancers away from you, or your mind off of other dancers, in order to ensure that you spend your money on her friend the fav.
  • chasman
    13 years ago
    "when my fav wasn't around"... "this waitress is a friend of my fav" She's trying to keep other dancers away from you, or your mind off of other dancers, in order to ensure that you spend your money on her friend the fav.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    At Bogart's a brunette waitress was 'overly friendly' to myself and a few other guys. For fun, I deposited my hotel key card into her cleavage. The response was "I'm off tomorrow. Here's my number." I was a little surprised...
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If you make a move on the waitress, there will be talk. The fav doesn't own you FREE MAN. So, will the fav "drop" you and lose your money or step up her game to keep ahead of her new competition. But can there be competition between a dancer and a waitress? They are not competing for LD money. The need each other to meet the dancer's drink quota. And the dancer's loyalty is a function of your cash. Maybe, you have nothing to lose.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nail her. I have passed by opportunities in my life, and the next time, there may not be a next time. There is a waitress back in Michigan that I've always liked. The last time I was there she was very friendly and unhappy that I hadn't been in. SS, you say, perhaps. I'm going to find out next time I'm back in Detroit, one way or another.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck the waitress.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Like gatorfan says, fuck the waitress. Who cares what the fav thinks?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    todays waitress may be tomorrows dancer. Go for it!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I am with vincemichaels. Nail her. And do your best Tarzan act on her, so that she BRAGS about you to the other girls.
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    I have to agree with just about everyone here, this seems like kind of a no brainer. I just turned 39 and I would not pass ANY opportunity to hook up with a hot 22 year old at this point, these chances don't come around much as we get over 30. Deal with the fave later, if you haven't had any legit out of the club experiences yet you're still just dollar signs. I mean the waitress sounds like a real genuine situation where with the dancers it's always all about the dollar.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I thought this was another joke thread: cynical customer pretends to be a PL burning with doubts about strip club happenings. Seems those responing are taking the question seriosuly for some reason. I would bet that it is all BS. But let's say it isn't. If you thought it was genuine why would not have acted, especially given three chances? Be aggressive, man, unless you prefer to just wank around and "loves me/loves me not" here on TUSCL.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and if the waitress doesn't want to fuck- Fuck the waitress.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    shadowcat: "todays waitress may be tomorrows dancer" Bad memory, dude -- or at least wishful thinking, but in reverse. At one club, today's bartender is yesterday's dancer. And she's the hottest woman in the club. I've yet to convince her to come out of retirement.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    This reminds that they are all interchangeable.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    LeeH: the funky little club that I go to (mostly to pick up fees for things I am doing for the dancers) has a retired dancer behind the bar, and she is ABSOLUTELY the hottest thing in the place. Last Friday, at the end of her day shift, he took the stage and did a 2-girl nude dance that netted them hundreds of dollars. (Oh, and the local ordinances make NUDE dances seriously ILLEGAL, but, like the trooper she is, she did it anyway)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion