tuscl

I think my penis is racist.

potheadpl
Florida
Friday, February 11, 2011 12:03 AM
The club I frequent most often does "dollar dances". Once a night they play a mix of songs and the dancers perform one minute lap dances for a dollar then switch. Girl after girl danced for me, and I had a rager going. Then a thick sista came over, and I said "what the hell". As soon as she started grinding, the rager disappeared. WTF? She was attractive, if a bit ghetto. I'm not racist. But I think my dick is. LOL

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    To the politically correct jail with you, you felon !! LMAO
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    lol we have those in columbus but they are $2 and only last for 20 seconds.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Damn, Sam! That's a 100% inflation (used to be $1 at Centerfolds)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    pot, Saw the $1 dance thing once, in Austin, TX. I liked the idea and got a couple of nice dances after the samples. I wish more clubs would try it.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    I just forwarded your comments to RAINBOW/PUSH. Expect Jesse Jackson to be paying your dick a visit soon. Any further transgressions, and Rev. Al will need to be involved. And you might as well drop the whole "potheadpl" charade. We all know you're John Mayer.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    CTQWERTY, Centerfolds has new management. No more free cover, it is $5 or $10 depending on age now.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam, are you shitting me? Discrimination on the basis of age?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Maybe race, maybe size, maybe fatigue. Who knows why we suddenly go limp.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I think your penis won't let you fake it with anyone you don't find attractive. It may be because she was black and/or a combination of being thick, unattractive in the face, etc. I've found some black women who really get my engine running, but on the whole, I tend not to gravitate toward them as much. I respond (or experience a lack of response) more often to the heavy/big-bottomed girls. It just doesn't work for me and my seemingly contrarian helps keep me honest.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    The dollar dance thing is a great idea. It's fun, makes some money for the girls, and does lead to spending more money on private dances. Granted, it's not a full contact situation---no boobie groping on the main floor. Still fun, though. LOL at the John Mayer reference. "I have a Benetton heart and a KKK dick", or something like that.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Dollar dances are a great ice breaker for me. I've found some good LDs from girls I wouldn't have expected to be good just by giving them a shot at the dollar dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion