tuscl

Six cited in LR strip club raid (Paper Moon)

LITTLE ROCK — Authorities cited four employees of a Little Rock strip club on prostitution charges and two others for public sexual indecency during a raid Thursday, the Little Rock Police Department said.

The raid at Paper Moon, 3310 Mabelvale Pike, occurred about 9:20 p.m.

Those cited were: Christina L. Lopez, 23, of Hot Springs; Lacee Brandon, 29, of Little Rock; Melody D. Compton, 27, of Cabot; Sandi Curtiss, 20, of Little Rock; Zahara Cash, 20, of Little Rock; and Natalie N. Reed, 20, of Hot Springs.

Compton and Lopez were cited for public sexual indecency while the others were cited for prostitution, according to arrest reports released by police.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2011/…

5 comments

• jackslash
    14 years ago
    "Lacee" is a good stripper name, and "Zahara Cash" has an appropriate last name for a stripper. "Lacee Cash" would be perfect.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Hey, BaddJack, didn't you just visit this club?
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    "Authorities cited four employees of a Little Rock strip club on prostitution charges and two others for public sexual indecency during a raid Thursday, the Little Rock Police Department said."
    let's see, "sexual indecency", does that mean they weren't wearing those head-to-toe robes Muslim women are forced to wear (and what most Bible-thumpers seem to think all American women should wear too)?
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    yes, Steve, I just visited this club.

My review is, ahem, tardy, but I will get on it.

The girls were VERY open about "extras" and "satisfaction guaranteed" in the VIP area.

The VIP girls do not dance on stage, and vice versa. Weird club. The VIP girls that hit me up, though, were beautiful and sexy.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    interesting thanks for the report BaddJack. I am surprised to hear about extras being so easy in the strip club in the bible belt and especially at a corporate chain like paper moon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion