tuscl

Your Middle Eastern Correspondent

harrydave
New Jersey
Hi Guys. I signed up for a VPN service, so I am now able to "tunnel" my way out of Oman when the urge for unobstructed web browsing gets to me. Nice to see the usual BS on TUSCL.

I'm in Muscat, Oman. There are no strip clubs here. There are a few bars. There is no hanky panky at those either.

So, last weekend I took a road trip to Dubai. Sure, it's a Muslim place too, but there is plenty to keep a guy occupied. I stayed at a fleabag hotel in the "Karama" neighborhood. It has 2 bars off the lobby. One side is Filipina, the other is CIS and African. I went into the Fili bar at 11pm. Holy smokes, the place was jumping, and the girls outnumbered the guys by 3 to 1!

The format was simple. Drink, listen to the Fili rock band playing American favorites, and check out the girls...but don't smile at one unless you want company.

After a half hour of discreet inspection, a 20-something, slim, and quite beautiful girl walks up to me and gives me a stare. OK, I smiled. The next hour consisted of passable conversation in broken English, and gentle but unmistakable investigation of Mr. Happy. Eventually, we negotiate a deal, and off we go to a hotel in another neighborhood, where she has a friend who can get us in, and we get a room without registering. Not as dangerous as it sounds.

The next 8 hours are just fine. Late morning I leave her in a taxi after we declare undying love and exchange numbers. Total damage about $350 for club cover, drinks, 2 hotel rooms (my own and the rendezvous spot) and her gift. I probably overpaid.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Maybe you overpaid the first time, but next time, you know what to expect, and where you might save some $. Congratulations and even better fortune next time!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    happy mongering!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the report-I had been wondering.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I just saw some Imam saying that it is written that the whole world will be under Sharia law some day. Not a chance if they plan to take our Adult industries away!

You can have my strip club vip membership when you pull it from my cold dead hand!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Club review forthcoming Dave?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    bar tab.. $50
    hotel.. $50
    hot fillipina.. $250
    a night of fun getting laid in dubai.. priceless!

sounds like you did ok :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Middle Eastern? as in from Ohio?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^^^
    no, virginia
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    more specifically Columbus, OH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now