tuscl

Cleveland and Detroit Recommendations

Thursday, February 3, 2011 12:11 PM
Hey guys, gonna take a mini-road trip out to 2 cities: Cleveland and Detroit. Looking for some great recommendations for places where high mileage is on the menu. I lean toward women of color, but beauty is beauty. Thanks guys.

11 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    High mileage is better in detroit. Instead of cleveland maybe consider looking into clubs in Akron like Jen's den.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Good tip sir, I'll look into that.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    imo mileage around cleveland has not been good recently. one place with black ladies that has been rated good but i haven't been there is the alibi inn downtown. i've been meaning to check it out but haven't made it there yet. i'm also planning to try some akron clubs in the future but have no personal experience there either. from what i've read here detroit might be your best choice.
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    While in Detroit, definitely check out La Chambre at the corner of Telegraph & I96 in a small strip mall. Plenty of safe free parking and a no-hassle atmosphere inside. I always go during the day so I am not as familiar with the night shift dancers but those girls I know are really terrific for mileage. They want you to leave satisfied and most will take care of you just fine, but my own favorite doesn't offer BBBJ or FS, and that's OK with me, so I can't tell you who does. But if this place doesn't qualify as a fun, high-mileage joint I don't know what would! There's an even mix of types with white, black and one Asian, a terific little woman named "Asia". Have fun in the Big D!!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Take a look at the reviews of Detroit clubs on 8 Mile Rd. The Penthouse is great but only about 10% of the dancers are black.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Here's an overview. *Amber Lounge (near airpport)--God contact. But understand everything is out in the open. *Christies (downtown)--very upscale. Some nice contact if you choose the right dancer. Private dance rooms available for $75 during day shift. Fun, but you can find more consistency elsewhere. *Bugsy's-Elyria (25 miles west of Cleve on I-80 Turnpike)--Very downscale, almost a dive bar but not quite as they have a stage, private dance cubicles and a VIP area. Girls range from fuglie to hot but only a few great lookers. Good for some friendly girl-next-door fun from hungry dancers in a bad economy. Usually not very crowded. *Crazy Horse Men's Club (east side, Miles exit of I 480)--a small Gentlemen's Club. What I like about it is you can get a dance in a private room for $150 during day shift. YMWV but can be fun hunting. Kind of stiff in atmosphere, not as laid back as other places. *Hustler Club (downtown) Very upscale Gentlemen's Club if that's what you like. Private dance cubicles. Some decent but not wild contact, but with cameras. I don't recommend it, but you might like it. *Alibi Inn (east edge of downtown)--I only mention it because someone above referred to it. Not worth the visit. Just remember, this isn't Detroit. For great contact/extras, you can't beat Detroit.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well dude, how much time do you have, how much money??? The high mileage clubs are many. You can go to the high end clubs like the Penthouse and Flight Clubs. You can go to the hellhole of the world, Henry VIII South, you can go to Bogarts, Subis, Players, LaChambre. Take your pick, negotiate and I can guarantee personally you'll leave drained but happy.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Thanks for all the intel, guys.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Where are you driving from? There might be somewhere worth going along the way.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Driving from Southeast Virginia, so yeah, any recs for stops along the way would be appreciated as well . . .
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would say Detroit is worth the drive because extras are a sure thing at some clubs (bogarts, henry the viii south) but making a long drive for the cleveland clubs is questionable as YMMV with extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion