tuscl

Never freakin' fails

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 9:58 PM
I sit alone for 20 minutes. Until the girl I'm interested in gets free. The the fugliest one in the place latches on. I barely got away in enough time to flag the one I want down.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yeah, that has happened to me too. But you were lucky. I usually lose out.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    sometimes u just gotta be impolite to the fuglies, it's the only way they get the message.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    We feel your pain, george. It pisses me off big time because I won't wait for hours for the one I want.
  • bassbust1
    13 years ago
    Been there many a time.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I blame our educational system, for not giving the fuglies any job skills.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I think they do it on purpose.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Yes, you can even see them coming sometimes and you immediatley say to yourself....'oh no, please don't sit next to me right now'..and then she does! Standard line: "I'm waiting for ..." Say it with a smile. If she's the ignorant type, say it with a frown and stand up so she gets the message.
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    I would just tell any dancer that sits next you that you're not interested in that you are there for a specific dancer. Believe, she won't want to waste her time and she will move on.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If I see 'em, I generally get up and move before they can sit down. This one snuck up behind me; there weren't any seats available where I could put my back to the wall. As it is, the girl I was interested in, and whom I'd tipped at the stage, almost diverted to another table before I could stand up and divest myself of the creature. I confess, I was somewhat less than polite when doing so, but...
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    For the real persistant skanky ones, holding up a crucifix and saying in a loud, Richard Burton voice "be gone sleazy minion of Satan" might work. Or it might just get you pounded on by bouncers.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I found that if the girl you want is on stage at the time, saying "I just told (girl I liked) I'd get a dance when she got off stage." works like a charm.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Here is the real question: how come the fugly ones give such low mileage? You would think that, like Avis, they would try harder. It never fails, though: Brunhilde latches onto me, I give her a spin and the mileage is subpar. Sister Urban Marie would have called it a "mystery."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion