Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Never freakin' fails

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I sit alone for 20 minutes. Until the girl I'm interested in gets free. The the fugliest one in the place latches on. I barely got away in enough time to flag the one I want down.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah, that has happened to me too. But you were lucky. I usually lose out.

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

sometimes u just gotta be impolite to the fuglies, it's the only way they get the message.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

We feel your pain, george. It pisses me off big time because I won't wait for hours for the one I want.

Profile picture for bassbust1
bassbust1
•

Been there many a time.

Profile picture for Fenster
Fenster
•

I blame our educational system, for not giving the fuglies any job skills.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

I think they do it on purpose.

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

Yes, you can even see them coming sometimes and you immediatley say to yourself....'oh no, please don't sit next to me right now'..and then she does!

Standard line: "I'm waiting for ..." Say it with a smile. If she's the ignorant type, say it with a frown and stand up so she gets the message.

Profile picture for tigerfan3
tigerfan3
•

I would just tell any dancer that sits next you that you're not interested in that you are there for a specific dancer. Believe, she won't want to waste her time and she will move on.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If I see 'em, I generally get up and move before they can sit down. This one snuck up behind me; there weren't any seats available where I could put my back to the wall.

As it is, the girl I was interested in, and whom I'd tipped at the stage, almost diverted to another table before I could stand up and divest myself of the creature. I confess, I was somewhat less than polite when doing so, but...

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

For the real persistant skanky ones, holding up a crucifix and saying in a loud, Richard Burton voice "be gone sleazy minion of Satan" might work. Or it might just get you pounded on by bouncers.

Profile picture for uscue13
uscue13
•

I found that if the girl you want is on stage at the time, saying "I just told (girl I liked) I'd get a dance when she got off stage." works like a charm.

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

Here is the real question: how come the fugly ones give such low mileage? You would think that, like Avis, they would try harder. It never fails, though: Brunhilde latches onto me, I give her a spin and the mileage is subpar.

Sister Urban Marie would have called it a "mystery."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement