tuscl

A timetable for bringing up OTC to your ATF?

Hi, I just wonder, for those of you who had or have OTC with your ATF, is that you or the dancer who brought up OTC firstly? Or that should be something happens spontaneously?

Is there a timetable for bringing up that, just like typically how many months since the start of a bf/gf relationship should the couple have sex?

I have been seeing my ATF since last October, once to 3 times per month. I really want to make it one step further.

BTW, I totally agree the point made earlier on this discussion board that an ideal OTC should be free, deriving totally from the mutually emotional attachment.

19 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Being a regular customer is one of the worst ways to get OTC. She knows she has you hooked and it would not make sense for her to risk seeing you outside the club.

You should read www.stripperweb.com forums. Most of the users on there are strippers who brag about how much they have ripped off their regulars.

Best of luck to you though...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is an PDF ebook you might be interested in reading:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14417757/Bruno_M…
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    uh...samsung1...you may be correct. Once hooked, it's her game...
  • erikthered
    14 years ago
    I was just invited last week to call and go OTC by a dancer who gave me the best lap dance I've ever had... I'm sure that if she isn't bullshitting me that she will ask for $ for any action. She said she wanted to see me again and suggested dinner and a hotel... She's no dummy though. I'm not such a hunk that I would expect free but I have been told by hookers that "I should be paying you!" - well that was ten years ago. I think timing for these things it totally case by case...
  • erikthered
    14 years ago
    BTW, she gave me her phone number - which is a working number, but no voicemail except the default robot messsage... I haven't taken her offer up yet. I suppose if I have a chance I'll have to do it within a couple weeks... Anyone else every have this experience?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not just talking ATF here, but it's been about 50/50 as to who brings it up. With almost every girl I've asked Bout OTC, it's been a few minutes after she's gotten me off in VIP. I usually phrase the question something like "So how do you feel about taking this somewhere else sometime?" and see how she responds. Moat of them have been open to not sharing the money with the club.

That said, sam may have the right of it. She may have you pegged in "no need to put out" category.

Unless you're just talking about *meeting* OTC, and not OTC sex. I don't know about that; I've never bothered meeting unless it was for sex, even though dinner or something might have been included afterwards in a few cases.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Do it the 1st or 2nd time you meet them. 3rd time at the most.
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    3rd time at the most... I have missed that timing...
  • marbat
    14 years ago
    I was seeing my ATF for over one year and she ignored my OTC comments. Went to another club and dancer wanted my phone for OTC activities. She gave me her number which appears to be a phone service. I am reluctant to leave my # as she would be able to find out alot of information. Once regular they will do the least possible for the $.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Google Voice is your friend. I leave my GV number with whoever asks for it. Some call/text, some don't. Enough do to make it worthwhile.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    The best time to ask, is when you decide you want it.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Once hooked can getting unhooked get a reaction from her for otc? Ignoring her texts, saying you're tired of the club and lapdances?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    mike: sometimes they might try and offer more and if they think you will slip away or see other girls. Sometimes they just consider that you have lived your usefulness as a customer at that point and will direct their efforts at easier targets.

Nowadays I don't stick with the same girl for very long and go for OTC right away, so I'm not sure which is more likely. My guess is that with the economy in the shitter girls will be more willing to meet our reasonable requests for them to suck our dicks if they want money.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    "Is there a timetable for bringing up that, just like typically how many months since the start of a bf/gf relationship should the couple have sex?"

Big red flag there. Months???

Ask her as soon as you know you want it. She's a businessperson. She'll say yes or no or not yet... whatever, and you'll go from there. She won't be insulted. She won't dump you. She wants your money.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Oh now I get it. OP is looking to date her, not to fuck her for money. Not gonna happen, unless she's interested in milking him for meals, groceries, clothes, jewelry, rent....
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    BTW, she once told me that she thought prostitution was so wrong, thus I think she won't do OTC for money. Either free, or no OTC at all.

(I agree the opinion that some of dancers are quite wary of prostitution, though that boundary between stripping and prostitution may seems trivial to some other dancers, and maybe most customers.)
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    "BTW, she once told me that she thought prostitution was so wrong, thus I think she won't do OTC for money."

I think you're wrong about this. Most dancers I know will do extras but they don't consider themselves prostitutes. They think of themselves as entertainers, and that's how you should think of them too, if you want to hook up with them. They will be insulted if you refer to what they do as prostitution. What you have to do is have sex with them OTC, and then give them a "gift" of money.

Women constantly amaze me. They look down on other girls who do "dirty" things, even if they are doing some pretty dirty things themselves. I was once out with a dancer who noticed a wall calendar with nude women on it. She expressed her disapproval. I had to restrain myself from saying, "You're a stripper. You make your living from getting nude!"
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Yeah, plenty of them will say they never would, then end up doing it anyway so don't be discouraged. And jackslash is right, strippers are so retarded they are able to rationalize anything.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I've had a few dancers over the years say they don't want to date, they only want to have sex. They let me know that when I first met them. Well it wasn't the first words out of their mouth, usually. A couple of dancers demonstrated to me what they were interested in without telling me.

Then there were a couple of dancers around my age at the time that were interested in dating and they sat and talked with me for hours on different occasions. Who did I end up going out with? Not the ones who sat and talked with me for hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion