tuscl

Strip Clubs Exposed

For the first time, the ultimate insider, the owner of world famous strip clubs in Las Vegas and New Orleans uncovers the sordid, bizarre and criminal world of women who prey on the desperate, psychotic, and sexually starved men prowling America's topless clubs. Delve deeper into the world's most famous adult playgrounds in this true and shocking exposé of intriguing escapades from the man who earned millions serving up the seven deadly sins.

The owner of some of the best known strip clubs in Las Vegas and New Orleans writes about his adventures owning strip clubs and managing strippers. The book is a good mix of an owner/manager's perspective on clubs and his observations on the lives of the dancers and other people that work for him.

In HTML format

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14417757/Strip%…

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    What a loaded first sentence... My guess is the juiciest parts truly only occur once in a blue moon. The reality being day after day of boredom spent passing time.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "women who prey on the desperate, psychotic, and sexually starved men prowling America’s topless clubs."

MisterGay had better be careful!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    There were several interesting parts:

1) 18 year olds caught by mommy or daddy in the club (crying).

2) Little cutie from Hungary who accidentally bleached (destroyed) 200k in cash in her bathtub.

3) Jaguar, who fleeced a PL out of 20k with a sob story about a fictional daughter with a fictitious disease.

4) Sicko who paid over 2k for a stripper to keep a cockroach in her G string for an hour (Ewwwwww).
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I skimmed through it. Ya think the money is being played up a bit? Dancers can indeed make thousands a night in Vegas but the way this is written it's as if they're all making $300-500k/year. Sure. Betcha there's a bunch of wannabes who will buy it though. Best recruiting tool ever!

Some of his comments about the IRS, and others' cheating the government were pretty laughable too.

Also, I'm sure he's enjoyed as much free puss as some of the employees he puts down for doing the same.

• bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Not to put the guy down completely, there are some great stories in there and I have to respect anyone who manages to run an operation that size, with so many human resources issues.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hey, if it weren't for those "predators", I *would* be one of those desperate, sex starved men. Not psychotic, though. Megamaniacal maybe, but not psychotic.

As it is, I'm sexually satisfied, and non-desperate, and as such, no danger to society. Sexual release is good for society.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol doug

bum might have a point about the best recruiting tool ever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion