tuscl

Tampa advice

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Sunday, January 30, 2011 7:57 PM
Off to Florida (Orlando) in May, looking for some advice on Tampa clubs with the best quality of girls/mileage? Been to Mons three times before so I am looking for somewhere different this time. My opportunity to visit a club may be limited so it may be a once only visit. Read some reviews but looking for some up to date info. How long is the drive to Miami from Orlando compared to Tampa?

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    How fast do you drive??? LMAO The basic speed limit on the freeways in Florida is 70 mph. I've done the trip several times from Tampa to Miami. It will take about 3 and 1/2 hours non-stop @70 mph. Your speed may vary. LOL It's about the same distance from Orlando to Miami, so the times should be similar. Across the street from Mons is 2001, I've only been there once, and I hit resistance in the VIP area, so I can't say for sure how extras are there. I've found Mons to be best in the afternoon. It's much less busy and daytime mileage tends to be higher anywhere. No doubt the other guys will have recommendations for other clubs.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Scarlett's at Ybor Strip is probably your best bet for what you're looking for. Orlando to Miami is about four hours drive time.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    May? Londonguy, that would be a ripe time for Detroit/Toronto.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Vince, lol, keeping to 70 is a major problem for me but 'when in Rome...' as they saying goes. Over here if you do 70 you will be left behind. If it takes four hours to Miami then I'll have to give it a miss. CT, I don't work for the same company any longer, so Detroit is out for now. Good news is I may be taking up work with a company that has offices in Pittsburgh so a trip via Detroit may be possible., he says hopefully.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    It seems like Foxy • New Port Richey, Florida (just north of Tampa) has been getting some good reviews lately and is on the top 10 list. Also heard good things about Lipstixx in Tampa. When you are in Orlando, you could also take the drive over to Cocoa beach to visit Inner Room Cabaret. It seems like 1 hour west of Orlando is Tampa and 1 hour east of Orlando is Cocoa Beach.
  • wasted
    13 years ago
    Cocoa is closer to Orlando than Tampa. It's less than an hour to Cocoa (Inner Room) while Tampa is more than an hour and New Port Richey or St. Pete is adding another 20 minutes. But if you're staying in southwest Orlando near disney or all the tourist crap you're already a quarter of the way to Tampa anyway. The spacecoast has better bargains and mileage but the glamour clubs in the bay area have hotter dancers. The Inner Room gets high reviews because you can live like a king with less than $100 in your pocket, NOT because of the hot dancers. If you're used to Mons Venus class dancers but want more mileage I would say try Scarlett's at Ybor. Any other good mileage club might be too much of a step down in dancer quality for you to stomach. Ybor is a real jack of all trades for mileage/pretty dancers.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I'll put another vote in for Scarlett's at Ybor. I've had some really good times in there.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    You can join the 2001 website and chat with the entertainers. It is $10/month but typically only 1-2 entertainers per night actually go on to use the site. You can watch their stage show and locker room webcam after you pay your membership fee. Not the greatest thing but it does give you a preview of what kind of dancer quality to expect.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Thanks guy :-))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion