tuscl

Trying to find dancer

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:17 AM
While I understand this is probably like trying to find a needle in the haystack, I figured I'd give it a shot... I was at one a gentlemen's club I enjoy visiting in the Northeast and met a dancer who was sexy and had a fun personality. I found out through talking to her that she typically didn't dance at this particular club but being the moron I am, I never thought to ask where she does typically dance. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever received a dance from a girl who has a tattoo of an artist's palette on the back of her upper left shoulder. She's really into painting...

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Brings back the memory of the gal in Detroit who had the outgoing message from her answering machine tatooed to the back of her shoulder. And a (smeared) bar code tatooed just above her ass crack. [I hope she didn't pay for either!]
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    nyc, depending on where she was dancing you are probably shit out of luck. There are a ton of clubs in NJ/NY/CT. Best bet would probably be to just find a good replacement.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    If anyone can help me find "Cricket" that would be sweet. She has bad ink on her hip (a bobcat? a lioness? Who the fuck knows?), and used to dance at The Pink Garter at 39th and Main in KC in the mid '80s. Yes, I AM being sarcastic. And I do feel for nycstrip's plight, as a couple of years ago I tried to find a long-lost dancer on this here same site. It failed.
  • hornywon
    13 years ago
    I too would like to find a dancer from the MD, PA, WV area cant remember name had tattoo on arm said "Mommys Gurl" and a star below naval. Any help or past runins helpful! Thanks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion