tuscl

Overheard in the Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Dancer 1: "That customer over there is a real jerk. He wanted to fuck me in the ass for $200."

Dancer 2: "Eewwww. That's really disgusting."

Dancer 1: "Yeah, it sure is. I don't let guys fuck me in the ass for less than $300."

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha gotta love inkster
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Same price I was quoted ITC at my fav club recently...200p/300a.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    They couldn't pay *me* enough to fuck them in the ass. Nasty shit.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Good old Detroit clubs LOL
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    You think $300 is expensive for anal?! Look at all us married guys who gave up half our shit and still don't get to go near the wife's poop chute.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Let me get this right: if I fuck her in the ass, she gives me $300? Where do I sign?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Few things in the world are better than fucking a stripper in the ass.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Why not just fuck a fag in the ass. You could probably get it free. Just close your eyes and I'll bet your dick couldn't tell the difference.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Wow, did this thread ever go into the gutter, er, colon...
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    shadowcat: why not get a blowjob from a gay guy? Just close your eyes...
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Actually, we better end this thread. Don't want MisterGay to get any funny ideas and come wandering in here.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    Getting (somewhat) back on topic...I wonder how quickly word spreads when you ask for something and are denied.

Last Sunday, I decided to go to a low-mileage club near where I live and try to get a stripper for OTC -- I even made a thread deliberating whether I should do this.

There's a long, empty hallway between the main club and the VIP area. So as we walked back into the club, I suggested directly (but courteously) that she should give me her phone number if she was interested.

Her eyes widened and she stuttered her reply that she wasn't allowed to give customers her phone number. She acted nervous, as if no one had asked her this before. She was a young dancer, maybe 19 or 20. Still, it was my impression that strippers get 3-4 people asking them for OTC each night.

I wonder if she told any of the other girls working about what I asked.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I've been given numbers on several occasions without asking for them. But I was younger and thinking more along the lines of dating them than setting up OTC. I've learned so much since then but can't use it cause I can't get out as much as I'd like (at all) and now no dancers are offering numbers. *sigh*
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I guess that is a good sign if you rarely give out your phone number but might occasionally if the dancer is hot and then she calls you within a week. In that case I remember, our two lifestyles clashed and that was the end of that. She called me on a weeknight wanting me to come to the club to visit when it was already 1 or 2 AM and I had to go to work in the morning. Club was 1 hour away from home too. I guess we didn't really talk while we were in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    About 20 years ago, I hooked with a dancer in KC, MO. The next week when I went back to the club, *every* girl there seemed to know about it. Most of the time, though, they *say* they don't want anyone to know. Who knows what they really end up telling the other dancers.

My current favorite has told one other girl that I know of, the one who watches her son when we're off doing stuff.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion