tuscl

A Familiar Siren Song

Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:36 PM
Learned a long time ago that strippers are whack jobs! Getting involved with anything other than an impersonal patron/stripper business relationship is simply crazy. Having made that mistake more than once, I couldn't stop thinking about those previous experiences as I sat mesmerized by an infatuating, captivating and delightful little spinner last night. Like an out of body experience, I watched helplessly as I was drawn further and further into the abyss. When she suggested that we meet socially (non-business), I gave her a very firm and definite “maybe”. Strippers, you just have to love them.

12 comments

• bumrubber
    13 years ago
    In general I agree but I'm involved with a stripper right now who's decidedly un-crazy and together. Ditto another that I was with a couple of years ago, but that was a more limited relationship. I think the secret is never being their customer, or allowing the succubus relationship to be established. In both these cases I got one very tame dance from them after talking for a long time, then never saw them in the club again. The relationships came out of chance meetings outside the club, one at the gym, the other around the neighborhood. Getting a bunch of dances then becoming a stripper's real boyfriend? Probably not gonna happen. Getting a bunch of dances then having a crazy, needy stripper glom on to you, hang out with you, and maybe fuck you for the hell of it? Maybe, but you could give yourself a lot of grief trying to make it happen again, and again...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    It's easy to get infatuated with a beautiful young girl who dances dances half-naked for you. The way to cure this infatuation is to fuck her and then listen to her inane blather for an hour.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's fun to be drawn into it for a little while, as long as you don't get carried away.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Bumrubber: Good advice but your descriptions are not really my situation. Never wanted to date a stripper (I’ve dated four), never gone down either the “boyfriend” or ATM track, and only got involved with one stripper so bizarre that no one would ever believe her very real story. My case is more of Karma continually fucking with me by putting such tempting opportunities in front of me. That and of course the never ending battle between the big head and the little head.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    It is so rare that they have any personality, ambition, or intelligence whatsoever. Thus wanting anything from them other than to suck your cock is basically unheard of. If it did happen, I would just roll with it.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Strippers are whack jobs? What? This is the first I've heard of it! Being married now, I feel like I have to be very careful as I wouldn't want some "whack job" stripper to interfere with my home life.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    GSW, A gross over generalization. Many and maybe most are "whack jobs", but certainly not all. Just because you have had all yours be that way out of millions, doesn't mean all the others are. Myself, yes some, but most have not been "whack jobs". Maybe you do not choose wisely.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Clubber/bumrubber/et al: No insult intended on my part as I use the term whack job as one of endearment and not out of bitterness. No stripper has ever done me wrong. I happen to really like whack jobs. They help to keep life interesting but that doesn’t mean that they are good for me. And Clubber, I'm still happily working my way through those millions.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Anyone who says that they are not headcases is out of touch IMHO. I don't care if you call them "whack jobs" or something else, but a girl that does this thing almost invariably has some issue or another.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Oh, they are such sweet innocent things!! LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I did my best not to laugh in the face of this one head case at Columbia PP yesterday as she was telling me what a nice woman she is.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Do we believe that it is "normal" for a woman to earn a living by rubbing her half naked body against a male total stranger for money? If the answer is yes, then being a dancer is just another job. If the answer is no, then they are whack jobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion