tuscl

My wife is going to...Amsterdam!?

Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:48 AM
For her Christmas gift I told my wife I would pay for her annual vacation trip with her BFF. Last week she announced that they had decided to go to Amsterdam later this month. My son, who was home from college, and I exchanged incredulous looks. Amsterdam? Damn! So anyway, a question for all you married guys -- if your wife was out of the country for a week, what would you do?

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The same thing I do every night, Pinkie, try to take over the world!
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    If Amsterdam was what it used to be I would say Follow but it's not and neither is Vegas so go rock out wit ur cock out in Tijuana best bang for your buck.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    read the ebook I just posted..it will give you advice on how to pick up strippers and take them home lol....
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Father-son bonding at the ... oh, nevermind!
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Amsterdam is still ok gmd, you just have to go to the right places. The RLD is smaller than it used to be but some of the girls are incredibly good looking.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Since your wife is going beyond 50 miles. Invoke the 50 mile rule and do whatever you damn well please.
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    What wouldn't I do is probably a shorter list.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Visiting European capitols for art, music, literature and history is always a good thing.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    My wife and daughter went to London for a week in December. I hit six SCs while they were gone.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I've been married for a long time to my best friend so whether my wife is home or travelling I can pretty much do as I please within our agreed rules. If she minded my strip club hobby I simply would give it up rather tahn lie.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    skibum609: "If she minded my strip club hobby I simply would give it up." That's crazy talk!
  • yndy
    13 years ago
    New movie that is more or less about this topic: [view link]
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Didn't Eddie Murphy do a bit on this when he used to be funny? Something about Jean St.Jaux swingin his cock around and sweet talking your lady while she's away on vacation?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    An inauspicious start to my planned week of revelry, as the huge "Thundersnow" snarled DC area traffic to a standstill. I need some of those snow shoveling strippers to dig me my driveway now. I had a special evening planned with a dancer but we had to cancel. We did spend a couple hours sexting back and forth - I wonder if she's going to charge me for that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion