Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My wife is going to...Amsterdam!?

steve229
steve229134673

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

For her Christmas gift I told my wife I would pay for her annual vacation trip with her BFF. Last week she announced that they had decided to go to Amsterdam later this month. My son, who was home from college, and I exchanged incredulous looks. Amsterdam? Damn!

So anyway, a question for all you married guys -- if your wife was out of the country for a week, what would you do?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The same thing I do every night, Pinkie, try to take over the world!

Profile picture for djscotti
djscotti
•

If Amsterdam was what it used to be I would say Follow but it's not and neither is Vegas so go rock out wit ur cock out in Tijuana best bang for your buck.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

read the ebook I just posted..it will give you advice on how to pick up strippers and take them home lol....

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Father-son bonding at the ... oh, nevermind!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Amsterdam is still ok gmd, you just have to go to the right places. The RLD is smaller than it used to be but some of the girls are incredibly good looking.

Profile picture for trojangreg
trojangreg
•

Since your wife is going beyond 50 miles. Invoke the 50 mile rule and do whatever you damn well please.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

What wouldn't I do is probably a shorter list.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Visiting European capitols for art, music, literature and history is always a good thing.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

My wife and daughter went to London for a week in December. I hit six SCs while they were gone.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I've been married for a long time to my best friend so whether my wife is home or travelling I can pretty much do as I please within our agreed rules. If she minded my strip club hobby I simply would give it up rather tahn lie.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

skibum609: "If she minded my strip club hobby I simply would give it up." That's crazy talk!

Profile picture for yndy
yndy
•

New movie that is more or less about this topic:

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Didn't Eddie Murphy do a bit on this when he used to be funny? Something about Jean St.Jaux swingin his cock around and sweet talking your lady while she's away on vacation?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

An inauspicious start to my planned week of revelry, as the huge "Thundersnow" snarled DC area traffic to a standstill. I need some of those snow shoveling strippers to dig me my driveway now.

I had a special evening planned with a dancer but we had to cancel. We did spend a couple hours sexting back and forth - I wonder if she's going to charge me for that?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement