tuscl

BEST NEW FIRST LINE !!

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:35 AM
was at club in Houston over the holidays. just sat down at bar when drop dead , bit titted black girl came over. put her arm around me and whispered in my ear "I know you wanna fuck me, I can see it in your eyes". dancers seem to be getting quite bold in their approach. she had now idea if i was LE or just scoping out the joint.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So did ya??
  • Cravey
    13 years ago
    Reflective of the economy, perhaps. Last time I was at Centerfold's in Houston, a brazen young Hispanic suggested that we find a quiet place so I could "fuck her throat". I did not partake, working on the assumption that I wasn't the only customer to have heard that line. Sure enough, not 20 minutes later, I saw her with another customer, upstairs in a an area that really wasn't THAT private. She was aggressively bobbing up and down.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Cravey, you're a better man than I am for turning down the chance to abuse some poor girl's throat.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Is there anything illegal about pointing out that someone wants to fuck you? I don't think that breaks any laws, even here in Ohio. I could stand to fuck a good throat too...why don't I ever get offers like that *sigh*
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    That is Houston for you... Prim0, I like that one gal you told me about at kahoots who uses the pick up line "wanna play with my titties"
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    In the last month or so, at a Detroit area club that I won't name (but I will tell you was not the normal low end whorehouse like H8 or Bogart's) I've been asked the following. These are opening lines, not after 20 minutes of chat mind you: 1. "Here's some advice, you really, really want to fuck me. Trust me, I've been told I'm a really good whore." 2. "If I let you fuck me, will you stick your finger in my ass? I really like that. I like it even more if you fuck my ass, but I know that's not for everyone." 3. "I know there's a few girls here with no gag reflex. I have one, do you like it when a girl gags on your cock?" Two where from the same girl on different nights, and all were at about panic time, which is when the stripper realizes that she doesn't have her tip out covered. In other words, after 12:30. Both were also pretty damn hot, not the normal "dirty one of the bunch" whore that you can usually spot within 5 minutes at this place. Times are tight, not the girls. I'll also give the token....I did not partake. I'm a gentleman god damnit!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Nothing beats "Let's fuck"
  • EarthQuake365
    13 years ago
    A recent line I heard was " . . . you want me to put my mouth on it don't you?"
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    An 18yo stripper came up to me once and said "I saw you eye-fucking me over there" "What do you mean?" "You were looking at me and thinking, `man, does she look good', and `man, would I like to fuck her in the ass'~". It was like she was psychic or something!
  • Electronman
    13 years ago
    My favorite, from a Detroit area peeler--- "I don't have a gag reflex, want me to prove it?"
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    Couple nights ago, I had barely wrapped my coat 'round my chair and sat down stage-side when a solid 8 leaned down and ear whispered: "How bout I suck your dick?" Kinda pedestrian when compared to your guys' ass & throat fucking solicitations, but I was still amused and grateful. Especially amusing to me because I had just read some recent post exchanges between some guys and a dancer at the club where she defiantly insisted: "We're not whores, we're entertainers!" Well, I _was_ entertained...
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    The thing is, prostitution is a paying of money for sex. It is not expressing desire for sex. Nor is it having sex. None of these lines include money. So to convict the police would have to then prove that the subsequent offer of two hundred to go to the vip was sex for money which she had already said she wanted to do without any money.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My favorite was the dancer walking up to my seat at the bar and whispering in my ear, "I want to suck your cock.", while she attended to Mr. Happy. She did and he was.
  • Ilvbassets
    13 years ago
    They can be pretty bold in Houston. I was at a small club one evening where the talent was a bit thin. After one dance from a girl that ranked about a six, she asked; "So, you want me to suck your dick?" I appreciated her upfront nature but I wasn't so impressed with her. No thanks.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Damn.. the most i've gotten is "want a dance?" LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion