tuscl

Bruno Mckay - Stripper Secrets How To Seduce Strippers In The Strip Club (1.7 MB

Bruno McKay's book is a must for any man who goes to the Strip Club with the thought, idea or hope that one day a stripper is going to be coming home with him Stripper Secrets is the good the bad and the ugly truth of Strippers and the potential that it brings with dating them. Bruno covers topics such as:

- Find out which type of club, Topless or Nude, is best for picking up women in.

- The profile of a typical "Stripper Boyfriend" and how you can make yourself fit that mold and have dancers instantly attracted to you.

- The #1 rule about dealing with Strippers that will maximize your chance to score and minimize the amount of money you spend.

- Learn how to get the most bang for your buck when you get private dances from the girls

- Discover relationship secrets that will help you stay happy, safe, and sane when dating a Stripper

If you have ever had a fantasy about dating a stripper this book is a must read. Within five minutes of reading this book you will know weather or not dating a stripper is something that you want to do.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14417757/Bruno_M…

22 comments

• mmdv26
    14 years ago
    sam, thanks for the link w/pdf download! Now I have something to read after finishing Decision Points by Geo Bush. McKay's book probably contains a similar amount of delusion...
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Number 1 secret for seducing strippers: MONEY.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Any of you guys agree with this book? I dont.
  • skibum609
    14 years ago
    Read the book and it confirms my beliefs coming in, i.e. why on earth would anyone want to date a dancer. Also disagree with the idea that its "bad" to wear shorts, especially in the summertime. Obviously you'll look like an idiot if you went to a strip club in Providence this weekend wearing shorts since it will be close to zero, but if its 85 why would anyone wear khakis.

Full contact is easy, except in states where its banned. Shower; smell nice; use the same skill set you'd use on a real life woman and the more she responds the more you both can do.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I never, ever wear shorts unless I'm playing a sport or working at a gym.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I always wear shorts if its over 55 degrees unless I absolutely have to wear pants..say for a wedding. I do have some nice cool linen pants for summer though. Its all about comfort and having legs that look good in shorts.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    OK...now that I've read "most" of this pdf:

I still think that everything to do with SCs is too subjective to have "rules" or "Guides". This guy comes from an experience of working in clubs and has definite ideas about what he wants. But the thing is, each of us have our own experiences and goals. Hell, we can't always agree on which girl is the hottest looking or which club is the "best". We all like different things about each and every aspect of SC life and we live in different regions where the SC cultures are also varied.

I can only share what i've learned in my own experiences and learn what I can from the experiences of others (BTW, thank you all for sharing them so freely on TUSCL).

In the end, we each have to go out and figure out what works for us as individuals and enjoy it to the best of our abilities.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I've never dated a stripper.

I agree with some parts of what he says and disagree with others. Most of the book is just him rambling on and on about his experiences working in strip clubs and writing information a lot of us already know. Really only the first half of the book is even about trying to date strippers.

I guess there is big money to be made selling ebooks. I've seen a lot of them. Most are lame and look like they were easy to write. I mean, if you sell each one for $10 or $19.95, even if only 1000 people buy it, you've still made a bunch of money to spend on lapdances.

Maybe I'll write some ebooks.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Digitech, with the increase sales of Kindle and iPad, more people are buying ebooks.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Nobody Predicted The iPad’s Growth. Nobody.

Apple sold almost 15 million iPads last year. It is outselling Macs in units, and closing in on revenues. The iPad ended up selling 14.8 million units in 2010. The highest Wall Street estimate from April was 7 million (Brian Marshall of Broadpoint AmTech). David Bailey at Goldman Sachs predicted 6.2 million. Even Apple table-pounder Gene Munster initially thought they would sell only 3.5 million iPads. The average prediction among the 14 analysts listed was 3.3 million.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I would not pay 10c for a book like that. If you want action with strippers make them an offer. I did one in VIP itc monday (20 yo blonde spinner) and wb doing a different gal otc tomorrow. The best way to get scammed by a ROB is to believe she will date you for free.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    player11, I like the way you think! Gotta love Houston!! have you tried that game in any other cities?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Yeah, player....we need you to come and make that game work here in Cbus!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Well I read the link near the beginning about how to pick up strippers.
    I hung out with dancers on more occasions than I can count or remember after they got off from work and on other days like Sunday. I almost always visited clubs on the weekend and almost always wear shorts in the summer which contradicts what the guy in the link suggested. I even moved and made a promise to myself to not go out with any more dancers and kept that promise for several years. I don't think it's any big deal at all to go out with a dancer. I'm more worried about dancers who want to get attached.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    One big problem with dancers that want to feel attached is that they don't like it when you spend too much time with other dancers. Sometimes they will secretly follow you around in the strip club and spy on you as well. That may only apply to really big clubs. In small clubs you can easily see everything that is going on. Then they start acting delusional like you are their boyfriend or something. I think I remember why I made that promise to myself years ago.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Oh, one more thing, I have never wanted to be a friend of the DJ like the biased author suggests everyone wants to be. That just shows he used to be one and thinks a bit too highly of his position in my opinion. If there was reliable jukebox that automatically changed songs without crashing or costing extra money, that would be preferable to the DJ in many cases in my opinion. Well except in trying to get dancers to go up on stage.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I have a lot of memories of very loud talking DJ's who don't know when to stop talking. I also have memories of the music being too loud almost all the time in one Columbia SC strip club.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Fuck em and leave em.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Seduce 'em? Fuck that, they can suck my dick.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The guy sure doesn't underestimate himself, does he?
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    His first three tactics...don't spend money, don't get dances, don't touch the dancer...wtf!!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    so who the fuck is bruno mckay?
    is he that guy that played borat in that other movie?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion