tuscl

So, What's Happening in North America ?

I am very disappointed with what you guys are posting on review boards or on discussion boards since I left North America for my winter vacation. I am living the life of the celibate ascetic in France (not my choice). I was hoping for at least some tuscl titillation while I was away.

24 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    Art, you might enjoy this music video I came across the other day. Corb Lund is a country artist from Alberta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yXzZTYjU…
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Okay Art: I assembled the complete anthology for you in the blog section. Too long to post here. CT
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ???? Not quite sure what you mean, farmerart. Are you disappointed with how life has been treating you there or are you disappointed with what we are posting?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ???? Not quite sure what you mean, farmerart. Are you disappointed with how life has been treating you there or are you disappointed with what we are posting?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ???? Not quite sure what you mean, farmerart. Are you disappointed with how life has been treating you there or are you disappointed with what we are posting? I've
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ???? Not quite sure what you mean, farmerart. Are you disappointed with how life has been treating you there or are you disappointed with what we are posting? I've ot
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ???? Not quite sure what you mean, farmerart. Are you disappointed with how life has been treating you there or are you disappointed with what we are posting? I've got
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ???? Not quite sure what you mean, farmerart. Are you disappointed with how life has been treating you there or are you disappointed with what we are posting? I've got a
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Oh crap !!! LMAO 6 times, damn. I wonder if anyone has posted more same replies.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Vince: giving Art an overdose of mellon gurl, huh?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Vm - Might want to dial down on the caffeine in the morning.

"Say something once, why say it again?
    Qu'est-ce que c'est? "
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vm: It works better if you have your computer on your lap rather than a dancer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    CT,

THAT is impossible!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat, I'll try it sometime without the dancer. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art: The usual fondling, sucking and fucking. We're just busy enough *doing* that taking too much time out to talk about it would curtail the fun. Have fun over there in Europe.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    ^what gmd said. ;)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I thought about posting more interesting stories but ended up hitting the delete button. I'm getting enough drama already.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Talking about drama, anyone else seeing an ad saying "play with someone else's wife tonight?" I guess I should ask if someone is married before attempting to date them or have fun with them if I really do not want to hook up with a married girl. Unless she's a stripper of course. ha ha ha.

In that case, I guess nothing will happen that doesn't typically happen in a strip club.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Art...quit complaining...at least you're not currently married! You still have HOPE!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Combination of really good (i.e. American) playoff football on the weekends and lousy weather during the week (today it was freezing rain) have kept me from making the trek to any Baltimore clubs.

If this keeps up much longer, may have to break down and visit Paper Moon for overpriced but readily available groping.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    It's cold farmerart, unless you are down in South Florida. I'm going back to Florida after I hang with shadowcat, magicrat and some of the guys at Columbia PP. I had fun in the state of Washington, but Florida weather beats cold rainy days in Washington state, anytime.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    C'mon, Steve: if you head back to The Moon, just sight-see from a seat and don't spend any dough. If they try to kick you out, tell them you know Al Sharpton and that he'll hear about the travesty of justice from you asap.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    On Tuesday, a map of the contiguous United States went viral, depicting 47 states with snow (though Alaska and even Hawaii have the white stuff, too). That’s right: 49 states have snow, with Florida staying true to its title as Sunshine State.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Let me know when you are back this way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion