tuscl

It is great to be back

Friday, January 14, 2011 10:03 PM
I just noticed that my last post/review was 10 months ago. I promise not to stay away so long this time. Any other old-timers out there that remember me? Jack

10 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Welcome back, we always could spot a friend Welcome back, and I smile when I think how you must have been And I know what a scene you were learning in Was there something that made you come back again Yeah, we tease him a lot 'Cause we've got him on the spot Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Steve, you are now, and always have been da' man. I forgot, until just now, how much I missed the old lyrics. Thanks, man
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Well, sir. I am new to tuscl during your sabbatical but I have cruised the site and I have seen the footprints you left behind. I admire your style and that blog you wrote was spectacular! Get back in business and report back to us. I await your words with great anticipation.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Welcome back. You may enjoy reading some of Ralphyboy's reviews. Just a guess, but I think you and FarmerArt are going to hit it off.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Speak of the devil, he beat me to it!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I don't think I will ever forget your review on Lucky Lady Cabaret and the stripper named "Ratso"
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    BaddJack, Just curious, have you been away from the "hobby" all this time, or perhaps too busy to post? Either way, I'm looking forward to reading about your exploits again.
  • winorhino
    13 years ago
    Okay the review of the Lucky Lady Cabaret is the funniest review I have read on this site. Thanks BaddJack for writing it, and thanks samsung1 for tell us about it.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Here's a picture of taken outside of the Lucky Lady Cabaret. This was taken about 5 years ago and the club looks even tackier now since it hasn't been maintained much. Not much to see, but it will give you an idea if you're curious... [view link]
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    thanks Digitech for posting that. The available $50 HJs makes it a place I would visit if I was in the area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion