tuscl

Follies-Atlanta

So I hear on the board a lot that I should go to follies instead of where I am now, Mardigras. Everyone I have spoken to (in person) around Atlanta says it is NOT the place to dance at....

I personally haven't been there in years if I can recall, so what's the deal?

Thanks!

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Understand that on this site, the criteria on what constitutes a "good" club might be a wee bit different than that of the people with whom your talking, especially if you're talking to other dancers.
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    Gotcha... My good ex-dancer friend was like "I wouldn't even DRIVE down that road" much less work there...

But it seemed to get great reviews here so I was confused if things had changed? Thanks for the info!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    From what I have heard Cheetah is the most upscale and popular club in Atlanta, but Follies is the best club because the dancers are liberal with the contact.
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    That's what I hear and saw (@ cheetah)... But the drama! Man you shoulda seen the cattiness in the dressing room!

I also get the attraction of follies now... Thanks for the info!
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    Cheetah is very upscale! Their mileage is...pretty low, especially considering the price.
    Follies is pretty liberal, but my sense is that the girls there are not as gorgeous as those in Cheetah.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    Well, Picksy, here's the scoop. I don't live in Atlanta, but I think I can explain it to you.

There are basically two types of strip clubs: "Extras" clubs and "Non-Extras" clubs. The term "extras" generally means sexual favors of varying degrees which a dancer will perform during lapdances or in the VIP room. Whether or not this is tolerated depends on the management of the club. This means that either nearly all of the dancers at a club will do these things, or nearly all of them won't.

I've never been to Follies, but I can tell from reading the reviews on this site that it's an 'extras' club. This means that the dancers will do sexual favors. It also might mean that the whole business is a little more shady, since there is illegal activity taking place there.

Whether or not you are comfortable with doing extras is up to you. We will respect you and enjoy having you on the the forum either way. But don't mention it on StripperWeb! They really don't like extras-girls there.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    Follies is the club for "extras". the girls rate from 4 to 7 with an occasional 8 or 9 mixed in. the dancer type leans towards either ethnic minority (black or hispanic) or white girls with tattoos. personally, since my favorite is black girls with booty , i have always been satisfied with what I find there. Table dances are pretty much "full contact".. if you don't like to grind you may not make much $$. VIP is quite liberal. I have never failed to get lots of titty action, ass play and pecker rubbing. most of the time FIV or kitty licking is on the menu,also. OTC has been offered by all that i have taken to VIP. HJ and BJ has been offered ITC. girls seem to stay quite busy which I assume means a lot of dollars earned.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    Picksydusst82, And how do you feel about when the excitement turns into a squirt?
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Picksy - I agree with gmd in that what I would call a "good" club is one with friendly, gorgeous dancers who allow mutual touching and grind liberally during moderately-priced lapdances. The best clubs I've found for this include Mons Venus in Tampa ($20/dance with nude model-types - my #1 club for lapdances), Follies in Atlanta (Avg nude girls at $10/dance), Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy (Better than avg topless girls at $12/dance), the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach (Avg topless girls at $10/dance), and Go Go Rama in Laurence Harbor NJ (Better than avg nude girls at $20/dance). Some quasi-sexual favors may be available at some of these clubs during the lapdance (e.g., stick-shifting with hands/body parts, finger insertions, light kissing, reach-in-pants) but what's offered is highly dependent on an individual dancer and varies widely.

What's "good" for you as dancer on the other hand, may or may not coincide with what I find "good" in an SC. I think some girls may not want to be felt up, or offer the favors I mentioned above, in which case, a "good" club might be one where guys are content to pay $10 or $20 for an "air dance," where you simply strip and perhaps do an occasional light butt-bump/grind, but nothing heavy or sustained. Good clubs for that in Atlanta include the Pink Pony (gorgeous women, on the whole), Mardi Gras, and Cheetah (although, it's very plastic there, with attitude - not my cup o'tea).

Good luck!...
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Picksy...tell us more about what you actually LIKE about dancing. Is it just the money? Do you mind contact? What kinds of situations/neighborhoods are you comfortable with?

(Please be liberal...please be liberal...please be liberal)lol
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the tips about the forum!

I like dancing because I am good at socializing, I like the work out aspect, and I get bored very easily so I'm a social bunny.

I am one to hop from table to table and if someone doesn't want a dance ("I just got here let me get loosened up.. Etc." I never let it hurt my feelings.

I also like getting dolled up!
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    And.... I don't mind feeling someone getting "excited" when I'm grinding.... Shhh! :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ^^^ But how excited are you by the thought of someone feeling you while you're grinding? That's what all us pervs *really* want to know! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion