tuscl

Strategy when you know you are going to vip...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:52 PM
I'm curious to know if people have a strategy when they know they are going to VIP with at least one girl throughout the night. I've tried the strategy of telling girls that ill take one girl at some point, but have to decide on who. However, I'd you don't choose them right after the dance, they get pissy like I'm a tease. Even if I say I have to dance with a few more girls before I decide, they try to give it their best, but always act like I rejected them. Any useful tips?

25 comments

• Moose42
    13 years ago
    I usually sit by the stage until I see a girl up there that looks promising. When I tip her while I on stage I do it when she is looking at me and I give her more than a few bucks -- around $6. This gets their attention. I say when she is done to come over and join me for a drink. If there is a good vibe while sitting with her I tell her I would like to get a room but want a dance first as a preview/audition (but not in those words). If the dance doesn't live up to the hype I tell her I would like to wait until we go and have some fun. This will make them leave and the hunt begins again.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    Oh, and if she feels rejected it's not your problem. I would think she would be surprised and happy if later you approach her and ask for about that room.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No strategy, per se, except to go to the club, evaluate the talent, see if I hit it off with any of them, get a lap dance or two to see how much of my shit they'll put up with, and then ask the girl I think best fits into the category of "I'd probably like to fuck her" what she's willing to go for in the back. She's probably already hinted before that, and she has certainly allowed significant liberties with her person during the lap dance, so I've seldom been disappointed with regard to expectations, though I have turned down offers that were too costly. In the last few years, I've only been disappointed with the outcome once, and that wasn't her fault. ABC entered the club and was checking up on the VIP rooms. We arranged several OTC meetups, though, so it evened out.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Truly, this is where is tuscl is GOLD! Learn the lingo and read the reviews and you will know exactly what to expect in the VIP. Strategy is up to you as to how you are going to get there.
  • picksydusst82
    13 years ago
    as a dancer... if someone wants VIP, i can kind of tell. they follow me around, tip me well while on stage (will walk ACROSS the club to tip).. i always say thank you. maybe being a newbie, i am not fond of VIP. it seems to happen late at night when i wanna be sober and drive home OK. but... i never feel rejected.... one guy told me on my 1st night "you're hot but too foreign!" lol...
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Honety plus humor usually is the best approach. "I may be getting a VIP just before I head out, but not yet. I'll let you know if you won the glass slipper"
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    By VIP I think you mean champagne room, since many clubs often call the lap dance areas the VIP area. First off I must warn you that VIPs are generally not worth it in the majority of clubs, but you will occasionally find one that is worth it When I am visiting a club specifically to get a half hour or longer VIP, I first do a lot of research on TUSCL and other sites to find a reasonable priced club with plenty of recommendations of VIPs. I try to get the name of at least 3 dancers before hand from reviews, and then spend an hour to feel out those dancers as well as others who I like the looks of. When doing so make sure you bring enough money. Never ever pay for a dance with a credit card. Many clubs have a 10% or higher surcharge on credit cards. Which means bring enough money for the VIP and several sample dances.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I've never been to the VIP. Am I missing out?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    GV, As always, YMMV.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    There's this club in Richmond that I've been to a few times. The only part of the club that I've never been to is upstairs, which is the VIP. It's a nice club, the only problem I have with it is the lap dancers are too overpriced.(A contact 2 for 1 is $60.00, which is the most I've ever paid for a dance here) Other then that, the prices for everything else are reasonable. I'm going to visit this club within the next week. I'm going to try the $100 VIP dance which lasts 10 minutes. I want to see what it's like upstairs. And hopefully the dance will be even better being that I'm forking out more $.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I agree with rl27, VIPs in most clubs aren't worth it. They are separate rooms that the club charges from $40 and up for 30 minutes, plus whatever the girl charges for her time, often in the $150 - $300 range, bringing your total to $200 - $400, including drinks, a big tip to keep the waitress away, a tip to the bouncer to ignore you, etc., etc., etc. You can buy mucho lapdances for that amount and have about the same good time. If you're talking lapdances in a private room for an small upcharge, that's a different story and may be worth the expense. Although I've seldom have seen even that work. At Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy, the "private" dances are really no better than the basic $10 couch dance in the main lapdance room. Even though other guys are nearby, I find it's easy to ignore them when your chosen hottie is grinding on you and her breasts are mere millimeters from your face.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    To decide which dancers to take to VIP, I engage them in conversation and listen for hints as to whether their personalities are compatible with mine. If they use the words "blow job" or "doggy-style", I will consider them as suitable companions.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    GV: "Am I missing out?" Depends. In some places, you're missing out on being fucked over. In others, you're missing out on being fucked. The trick is to know which. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I've been in one VIP room in Cbus...it wasn't worth it. The dancers will push it hard and may promise alot that they have no intention of doing. What do they care, they're getting paid either way. At least with lap dances you can stop if things aren't going well. With VIP, you're paying for the time no matter what. I went the one time just to say I had done it. I'll probably never go VIP again.
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    I went to VIP once at OG and had a good time but not what she promised. Left with making out with a hot stripper but nothing more. I was more looking for how to figure out who fucks and who will fuck you over. Some good tips on this discussion. I plan on being more bold in what I say at the risk of sounding like a pervert. I mean, come on, of course I'm a pervert, I'm at a strip club!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Interesting info here. I can say I've not been in a VIP that what was expected wasn't delivered. Geography may enter into the equation.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My strategy is to see if I can fuck them outside the VIP. I usually don't execute this strategy inside the VIP.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I have been hit with so much SS about VIP it could be a saturday night live skit. In places like Cali where ROB's can make a better living than here in Houston I am sure its something they can sell. Not here. To me VIP is for one thing: sex, extras. I am VIP at an extras freindly club - no charge for me to go to VIP and any girl I am taking up there is one who will play (probably one I have done before). Otherwise, VIP has no value to me. If I just want to take dances, I can do that on the floor. If a dancer wants to talk to me about VIP, she better be a player and offer a good price for sex. If I am just gonna party with one at my table, well I want one who gives me good mileage. Once you become experienced in the SC experience, you will find there is an art in getting to feel them up without having to pay much of anything if thats your game. Many x strippers are on [view link] where gals are offering sex for $100. With this kinda competetion, they are blowing in the wind with the $300 VIP rip off deal and all you get is what a half hour or so of dances? You gotta be fkg kidding me.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    VIP In Houston: Heartbreakers - $25 upstairs VIP area, have had extras there but very open area. Dancer I did there said "I like to do it with people around." She was not joking. Centerfolds - $55 upstairs VIP area, have done extras there. Did hot Miami blonde up there while having view of stage. We sipped champagne and ate some cake afterwards. Super lunchtime experience. Ritz - LT VIP is $850 (otherwise $120 per visit) - Much better privacy than two above most of girls there play (otherwise wont last). POP less there than Westchase clubs like Treasures or CF. Many will work otc.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    The best VIP dances I have had so far both occured in Tampa. One in the spaceship upstairs in the 2001 Odyssey. The second was at Ybor Strip. In both you only paid a fee for the room and then paid the dancers for each song. The VIP at Kahoots in Columbus was at one time good with the right dancer. That was before they raised the rates and the managers started paying attention to the cameras.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    stradgey check out SC on here to see how much are teh dances if they are over 25 a dance you probably want to pass up that club. tip the girl on stage see what she will do as far as mileage, get her to your seat chat her up talk what to expect in vip and how does she work it in vip, get a floor dance to see if she is really worth it. check out a few other girls to keep your options open telling them all you might wanna take em later
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    In answer to your original question I would think the solution is simple. Pick the dancers you are attracted to and get a smaple lap dance. After the dance do not mention VIP intentions and simply tell her you might want another dance later and have her check back with you. Repeat the process with any other girls who interest you. After sampling your potential VIP mates make your choice and let her know know she is the chosen one. No one needs to know your VIP intentions until your selection is made, that way no one is offended and you will get the one you want based on the lap dance auditions.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    It's good to be picky. But it's even better that the dancers know you are picky. That means they realize they will need to meet your expectations. That perception helps them self-qualify, thinning the herd of a few you don't want to be bothered with.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    snowtime, happy new year my man! hope to catch up with you soon. I had a dancer tell me once that you (the dancer) never goes back to a customer after they've "excused" you..whether it's after getting a couple dances or just chatting and saying you'll catch up with them later. Once the customer is finished, then the dancer doesn't go back. This particular one broke her rule with me, but I thought that was an interesting comment/observation. In other words, we never know what's going on up there in the dancer's brain.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Most of the time I've found that our buddy Shadowcat's take works pretty well..."what are your rules?" I avoided what would probably have been a lame vip session recently by invoking that. On the other hand, on another visit I asked a new to me dancer that and her response was "I touch, you touch, just no xxx action." She got several dances from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion