tuscl

What if the Stripper freely gives an extra?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:54 PM
I was enjoying a lap dance recently and she opened my fly, pulled it out and started stroking. Had I not stopped her, I'm certain she would have gone down on me. If this had happened without me asking for it, would I have been under any obligation? Is there some unwritten rule that I would have had to pay for something?

29 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Perhaps a little extra tip. Even that would not be an obligation. On the other hand, doing nothing might repress anything in the future.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    PM me club and dancer name...I will investigate...
  • spandexman
    13 years ago
    If she does this a lot, it might be a good idea to see a doctor, no one wants to pee sideways.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Depends on the circumstances, the club, and the girl. I've had this happen with no expectation for extra $$, and other times where the girl demands a HUGE tip after. I've learned to clearly state all expectations up front, or, when this happens, to ask what she expects.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    And no extra charge for the STD! Remember, if sound sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Extras are not free. Extras are sometimes given, unrequested, in the hope of getting a sizeable tip. She has already decided that you are probably the nice guy who will tip without any discussion. If you don't there will be some discussion, but definately no repeats.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I've gone both ways: 1) NOT saying something and simply tipping well at the end. I've never gotten stung this way, but my enjoyment is somewhat diminished because I'm worrying at some level what the expectations will be after we're finished. 2)SAYING something which eases my mind, but has always been met with her stating an upcharge. In other words, if you ask, she'll tell you it's extra. My advice is, it depends. If you feel good with the girl, then say nothing, go with it, and tip well when you're done. Pretty much whatever you give her, she'll take without complaint. If you're getting any kind of hustle vibe from her, then definitely ask. If she quotes you something outside your budget, politely inform her you're only prepared to pay for the basic lapdance you initially agreed to. If she's cool, she may continue anyway and you're back to option 1. If she's a bit of a scammer, she'll stop and you're saved an embarrassing confrontation at the end.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Another possibility is, had you let her continue, she likely would have stopped, or paused right before starting, and tried to sell you the BJ. I don't remember the last time I went to a private/VIP/CR dance with*out* the expectation of at least a BJ, and having pre-arranged it, though.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    In this situation I've been asked "you're going to take care of me right?" and so far I've gotten Thank You's upon completion. And I haven't tipped what I consider an exhorbitant amount (less than $100). The safe way is to er come to an understanding first though.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    what STD risks are possible via BBBJ? I have read HIV/AIDS is very rare. In some clubs, the BJ is just standard part of LD routine for some gals.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    had a regular in VIP do something similar. without asking she pulled my pecker out, spit on the head and started a HJ. she told me to just relax and enjoy. give her a tip anyway as she had to clean up quite a mess!!!!
  • Slin
    13 years ago
    She might have been trying to get you come back in the future for more dances with her. In other words, providing good service now so you will start hoping for the same or even more in the future.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I remember in the Caribbean, disembarking a cruise ship and having a very pretty girl put a lei around my neck and thinking, "isn't that nice!" Of course, it was not a gift, nor was it a nice gesture. It's a ploy.. they put the leis around your neck, then expect you to shell out money. I think this was a similar tactic. Of course, who the hell wants a lei? BUT, I wouldn't mind coughing up some extra green for a BJ... The gist... sit back, enjoy, then pay the piper (err.. blower).
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    If a dancer unzips you and begins sucking without being asked, you are under no obligation to pay her more than the cost of the lap dance. But a gentleman will give her a tip.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I think she might be rationalizing that if there was no offer then there can be no way to get butstd for prostitution. BTW, what generaly is the risk of STD from a bareback hand job? It is substantially greater if she uses her spit for lubrication?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Steve229: I can give you the place-- Henry the VIII in Southgate, MI. All I did is ask a nice-looking, all natural gal as she was getting off the stage for a VIP dance. Though it happened to be $10 dance day, she removed the bikini entirely and said "Do you want a $10 dance or a $20 dance?" I meekly replied, "What's a $20 dance?" She leaned forward, unzipped me britches, brought Moby forth and proceeded to engorge... I did get her # and she was to be free the next day, but that coincided with multiple other options: the waitress at Bogart's I had dropped my room key card into her ample & shapely cleavage and a Bogart's dancer who gave me 11 songs worth of everything in the corner of VIP on their $10 dance day (she reported 5 O's ... so she should've paid me!!!!)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Can't get STDs from HJs is the current thinking. IIRC, they did find out last year, however, that HPV can survive on the hands for some period of time. So maybe in theory. But everyone gets HPV anyway. So between it not being proven yet, and the fact you'll get it anyway, not worth worrying about.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    This happens to me quite a bit, and I tip accordingly. Assures a repeat performance on the next visit.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    She's hoping you will come back and see her again, and again, and again. And you are under no obligation.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw, He stated, "...she opened my fly, pulled it out and started stroking." If it happens to you, do you have a clit that can be "pulled out" of a fly?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol no, Clubber - if I did I would be the envy of every lesbian on the block! When the girls open my fly, they know that they gotta just reach right in and go for it!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw, On a serious note, do you wear jeans or some sort of pants on your club visits? Would seem a skirt or dress would be much preferred clothing. For myself, I am thinking of getting a bagpipe to take to clubs with me. That would then explain my kilt. :)
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Clubber, I've worn a kilt to SCs a few times. It's a great way to get attention. The girls find it endlessly entertaining. Back to free extras, it seems to me that when you're new, sometimes they go the extra mile in hope that you'll come back to them. Anyone else get this?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Free extras calls for at least a $20 depending on what she did and how good she did it. Her tip also would include the deposit in her mouth.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I usually wear an old pair of dress pants, the material is thinner and the dancers like the material because it is smoother and doesn't irritate as much when grinding.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    love free extras but if i didnt ask for it i dont have to pay, although i will tip according to performance
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    a stripper freely gives an extra. now when the hell has that ever happened
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    If the girl pulls it out without asking, you are under no obligation to pay anything. Assuming the experience was enjoyable, a small tip would be in order. On the other hand if this experience occured during an expensive ($100+) VIP room session then I do not think a tip is necessary. Rather, I think she is giving you a great dance/HJ in the hopes that you will become a regular customer. That is just good business sense on her part and will probably ensure many return trips by you.
  • travelingguy
    13 years ago
    My $.02 - she is hoping for: (1) a nice tip at the end; (2) you become a regular; (3) you become an OTC 'friend' with $ benefits. I have only 'heard' of a couple times where the dancer was so fond of/familiar with the customer that extras were given without some type of expectation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion