tuscl

The Money Customers Spend (how much is too much)

Sunday, January 9, 2011 3:37 AM
Instead of analyzing the stripper income how about talking about the money being spent at strip clubs by regular customers. What percentage of their income do strip club regulars spend? Do you ever spend more than you should? When does the spending become an addiction? There are probably many many customers spending a small fortune at the clubs but money spent is relative to what the customer earns. We see the headlines about huge spenders at strip clubs but I bet other customers spend far more by a percetnage of income at the strip club and are probably addicted to it. Strip clubbers anonymous maybe.

33 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    I'm sure there are those who get their paycheck and head straight to the Strip club to spend it all!
  • Irish1072
    13 years ago
    I've spent about 5,000 since Oct, I shouldn't have but I'd do it again because...................
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I spend more than I should in strip clubs. Way more. I wouldn't say I was addicted to drunken lap dances with naked strippers, but my children will have to get along without a college education.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I'm not a regular. Not even close to it. But I will admit I'd go more often If I had the funds. On a usual visit, I'll spend no more than $100.00 bucks or so. Throughout the year, I'll probably only visit a strip club 4-5 times. Once I start to make more $, I'll probably end up going more. But as of right now, I only spend about $400.00- $500.00 per year.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Since Christmas, well over a grand. Way above my average, but then I have hit a vein of hot dancers in that time.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    About $500 to $1000 a month.
  • glen_livet
    13 years ago
    I average 150 per visit and go 1-2 times/month.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I can live on 1/3rd of my retirement income. Another 3rd goes to strip clubbing. The rest goes into savings.
  • winorhino
    13 years ago
    $5-6K/year
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Probably $500 and up per month on average.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Because the SCs within easy driveable distance of Rancho farmerart are so lame my SC budget is much larger than you guys report. I must factor in flights to Toronto and Detroit, hotels, car rentals, meals, health insurance for days in US, etc., etc., etc. My income supports this expensive hobby but I am still embarrassed to report that I probably averaged C$10k-C12k/mo. from July to November in 2010.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    art, If you ever need a "caddie/valet", let me know. You know, someone to check the lay of the land before you have to go it alone. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I probably averaged C$10k-C12k/mo" How much is that in real (American) money?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, Now be nice. Just because it looks like Monopoly money doesn't mean it is. And these days it may be worth more than ours! :)
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Farmerart, my fav probably fantasizes about meeting a guy like you. Hope you never come to my club. Just kidding!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I spend roughly a third of my disposable income, i.e. after bills, expenses and savings, on strip clubs, and other stuff. It generally comes to around 1-1.5K per month.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I roughly calculated I average 4 hundred per month at strip clubs but it can be higher or lower depending on where and what tip for extras. A stripper told me the regular spenders are more reliable instead of the big spenders who are usually one shot deals.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "my fav probably fantasizes about meeting a guy like you." Interesting comment, mikeya02. A fav once confided that was EXACTLY her nightly fantasy - some guy would come in, be instantly smitten with her, and spend thousands of dollars on her. Of course, in her fantasy, the guy was a "gentleman" who only wanted conversation and clean dances from her, so I'm guessing old Farmerart wouldn't quite qualify, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What, farmerart isn't a gentleman???? Just because he kicked a lot of ass in the oil field bars doesn't mean fa isn't a gentleman. Ask the babe he spent a week with last summer in Michigan. LOL Just kidding, farmerart. When are you coming back to North America?? I can't be spending enough in the bars on the dancers, they keep telling me that. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    According to a couple of sites found through Google, this morning's exchange rate makes 10,000 CDN equal to about 10,065 USD, so it *is* worth a bit more. farmerart, with that kind of cash, come on down. For a wee, tiny, insignificant finder's fee, I can probably find a couple of girls here and there that will accommodate you, even if you aren't a perfect gentleman interested in nothing but scintillating conversation and an occasional titillating peek at a pert little nipple. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    10,065 USD? Some might consider that rather "loonie"...
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Gosh I sure hope the comments in this thread don't spark an international incident. Our trade deficit is already big enough. The last thing we need is yet more greenbacks sucked out of the Detroit economy.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    International incident, hell we have enough national incidents on TUSCL!
  • baltimoretraveler
    13 years ago
    Farmerart has spent more than me because last year(2010), my total budget was: $12,190. But I'm including SC's and outside club activities with dancers as well.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    1) Guessing 5-10% of income 2) Have you ever had too much dessert? (lol) 3) Good ? Crossing the line to "addiction", imo is a matter of behavior rather than hard $$ ammount. If strip club activities causes one to frequently miss/be late for work, appointments, causes you to forego other activities that you'd previously enjoyed, causes you to miss car or mortgage payments, neglect car or residence upkeep, etc, one just might be addicted.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    once a month no more than 100 and thats with xtras no extras anywhere from 40-80 bucks depends on how i feel on LD
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Not as much as I used to. Now that I can't get to SCs very often, I'm watching my savings increase dramatically. @ FarmerArt...doesn't it get tiring carrying around that many loons? LOL
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I spend far more than I should. Certainly not at farmer's level and possibly not at shadow's numbers either, but a lot by most standards. I could probably hire another low-level full time employee for what I spend at clubs each year (including ITC and OTC activities).
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    ^Though I should have added that about 50% of my club-related spending last year consisted of direct payments of cash for special services rendered by dancers (usually OTC), so my ROI was very good. I don't waste money on lapdances and only do VIPs in a few select clubs. If a girl wants to take serious cash off of me, she needs to earn it. ;) If I clubbed solely in clean places with unmotivated girls, my spending would have been MUCH lower last year as I would not be paying girls for the goods and would probably even visit the clubs less often.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ditto rick's comments. At *least* half went to the dancers themselves, both in and out of the club, rather than the club, so calling it "spent at strip clubs" could be a bit imprecise.
  • golf123
    13 years ago
    I have been spending on avg 500 - 600 dollars every month that including OTC. This comes out 10 % of my salary. I am having good fun with this spending if I increase to 1000/month I can have lot more fun. In order to spend 1000 per month I need to be making above 100k.
  • XrayspeX
    13 years ago
    I'll hit the one club I like 2-3 times a month and drop about $100 a time, which gets me in the door a few dances and a fair bit of tipping. No ITC or OTC offers yet.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Glad to see that my spending habits generated all this hilarity. steve229: "Farmerart wouldn't quite qualify"...........as a gentleman? Never claimed to be anything but a redneck Canadian hillbilly. Many places I have been in my life, "gentleman" would be an insult! georgemicrodong: ".....an occasional titillating peek at a pert little nipple." You must frequent some pretty racy establishments!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion