tuscl

2 years on TUSCL

Friday, January 7, 2011 11:50 PM
Just noticed I've passed the two year mark on TUSCL. A hat tip to Founder for creating this great reference. And a big thank you to my fellow PLs, perverts and degenerates who make this board whatever the hell it is. It's been a crazy ride! So, what's your number?

31 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Er, make that my two year mark is just coming up (misread my own profile...sheesh!)
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I'll pass the 2-year mark in April.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    congrats on your 2 years steve ;) i passed my 1 yr anniversary 2 months ago.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Dang, I've been around here almost 9 and 1/2 years now. I know that I'm not the longest established member here, but Woohoo, lots of fun over the last number of years.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    So, Americans have trouble with arithmetic? Canadians know how to add and subtract. Sheesh............!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Over 10 years.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I read a lot, but did not join until 2002.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    My 'join' date was May '07. But I know for sure I read this site before then. I believe I found it in 2004 or 2005.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Offically since Dec, 2001 but I have been around under other names, etc for about 15 years. I have seen a lot of things come and go.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sept. 2000. Guess that makes it 10+ and unlike sc, I've always been Clubber!
  • serpentx
    13 years ago
    only a few months here. And I found that the more I read here, the more a PL i am becoming...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    serpentx, Welcome to the club. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    shadowcat - 15 years! Did they even have computers back then?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    steve, I wrote my first review around 1995. TUSCL was free then and I submitted my review for the Memphis Platinum Plus, anonmously.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    I love this site !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My number is the next winning Power Ball number.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Like ShadowCat, I've been around here for quite a while. My "official" date is June '01.. Quite a few years ago, I coughed up the money and became a Lifetime member. I didn't want to feel like I had to write a review, just to write a review for another free month, so I paid up. Incidentally, prior to becoming the Lifetime member, in addtion to getting free months by writing reviews, I got many a free month for making suggestions to Founder on how the website could/should work. I have almost 30 years of programming experience and and IT background, which came in handy when trying to visualize improvements that could be made. This is probably my fav, most used web site on the 'net. I am truly thankful and appreciative for its existance and all of the time and effort that Founder has put into it.
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    I'm Feb 04 coming up on 7 years
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    As a recorded member, I'll be two in April. However, like others, I've leeched info from the site long before that. I remember finding it in a search before I moved into my current house, about 10 years ago. I decided to join primarily because of the discussion board.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    5yrs. Thanks again to Founder for making (and continuing to improve) this site work. I only wish I had known about it earlier.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Clubber is moving out of the way before founders head gets so big it explodes! Just kidding and I will also give my thanks to him!
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Steve- I'll trust you on the math for my join date, lol. How do you plan to celebrate your 2nd anniversary?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    If I could walk down the street and go in that club, there would be all the TUSCL guys! Thanks for making it a great run so far. I feel like I know many of you better than the dancers I visit...well, you know what I mean.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    mmdv26, An excellent point. Meeting up with a fellow TUSCLer is enjoyable. Always nice to compare note on the same clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, I agree with Clubber completely. Hanging with him at our Florida clubs over the last few months has been fun and informative. Now if I could just hook up with some of his women. LOL. I've had fun swapping stories and notes with the guys here, and, THANKS FOUNDER !!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I thought you did, at Stir with the Cuban, after I left.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    It's been 2 years for me. I have yet to meet up with fellow travelers in the NE Ohio area, but its bound to happen soon. Looking forward to more hijinks here and in the clubs.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Six years for me and it probably is my most frequented site online. I've had the good fortune to meet 8-10 other members of this site over the years, which makes for a better experience especially if things are a little slow in the club. I got started on TUSCL reading Shadowcat's and Shekitout's reviews of PP Columbia way back in the Carter (not Jimmy) days and have been hooked ever since.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Ah yes, Carter. Absolutely the most popular dancer at the club. And she was my original ATF. Many a tear was shed, by many, when she quit the business.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope, clubber, that gorgeous blonde and I spoke a few words after you left, but I did not partake. SIGH !!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Interesting in that I am the one that doesn't speak spanish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion