tuscl

Safety in Tijuana?

lapslap
Alberta
So I've been a member on here for a little while now.... have a made a few posts on some clubs, and have enjoyed and appreciated the information that is shared about various clubs. I'm making a trip out to California later this month, and so I was thinking about checking out some places in Tijuana, like Adelita, because of it's very high ranking on here. After reading some reviews/posts, it's obvious that the place is more of a brothel than a SC. I've read many reviews of people enjoying the services in the hotel next door, and I can't help but wonder..... isn't that incredibly risky, in terms of the chances of getting an STD and the like? I've read that there is government regulated testing done on the dancers on a monthly basis, but can that system really be trusted to prevent diseases from being transmitted to customers?

10 comments

• jackslash
    14 years ago
    Don't be a wuss. Just go and screw every whore in Tijuana. Don't use condoms. You can't possibly catch anything from Mexican hookers.
  • joesparty
    14 years ago
    You have to decide what level of risk you are willing to accept. Getting to the bars in is relatively easy and safe if you take a taxi once you cross the border. Be sure to check the fare in advance. The bars themselves felt safe--people everywhere on the weeknight that I went. As for disease, condoms will prevent disease in most, but not all, cases. Read up on safe use. Many people go (obviously) and have no problems, but, like everything many of us members here do, not without its risks.

Not a definitive answer, but I don't think there's a one-size-fits-all here.

As for the experience itself, other than it being relatively cheap, I didn't really have a great time. My Spanish is limited. The girl was interesting in getting it done as quickly as possible. I learned I'd rather spend more on quality here in the good ol' USA. But I'm also open to trying again.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Well, it depends on your definition of incredibly risky. At least you can be fairly sure that the Adelitas girl is using protection very consistently, which is more than you can say for some drunken party girl.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    if you're worried, carry a few condoms with you. if you find something and she's willing to go out of the club for some further 'fun and games', then just remember to "cover up" and you're about as safe as you can be.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    lapslap, Adelita is a brothel. No ifs ands or maybes. You go there, find a girl you like and take her next door. Condoms are provided for the activities. It's no different than going to the Bunny Ranch in that regard. You either accept the risk of having protected sex with a professional or you don't. Chances of getting an STD are the same when having sex with any other woman you meet out on the town. Only difference is you know the brothel girls are having all kinds of sex. Girls you meet in bars or clubs, their past is unknown but I bet you some of them have the same experience (albeit probably a lower number of partners)
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    OP, I thought you were going to ask about the drug lord wars that occasionally wind up in the border towns....

Condoms don't always provide all the protection I might need. Sex feels good. What if I have a car crash on the way down to the border crossing? Having sex with young, slender Mexican chicks is fun. What if my plane crashes. I can get herpes doing DATY if I don't put Saran-Wrap over my face. Risk is always present. I might get shot. Today I will go to Tijuana and be a risk manager. Take the basic precautions. I might be OK.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    "Chances of getting an STD are the same when having sex with any other woman you meet out on the town. Only difference is you know the brothel girls are having all kinds of sex. Girls you meet in bars or clubs, their past is unknown but I bet you some of them have the same experience (albeit probably a lower number of partners)"

Haven't taken a statistics class have you? Or is getting an STD a 50/50 chance (you do or you don't!) LOL
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    From experience, girls who give it up for money - other than streetwalkers - tend to get regular checkups. Random girls I meet don't. When I was in college I met plenty of slutty girls who have been around and around. Some lived in the dorm I lived in, and others were regular friends of mine. They couldn't tell you today, tomorrow or next month if they had an STD. On the other hand, the dancers I have extra fun time with get checked regularly. That's their job and they want to make sure they're covered. You'd be surprised how many of these girls are knowledgable about good business and laws that pertain to their activities. The regulars like to cover their bases.

Or maybe that's just a regional thing. If so, I'm living in a good place. Been clubbing for years and none of my regular clubbing buddies have been hit. I do have a friend that doesn't go clubbing that did get something from a one-night stand.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    uscue: If a dancer did get an STD do you think she would stop engaging in extras or merely decide not to tell her customers?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    good point doug ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion