tuscl

Couch dance clubs w/ mileage

Sunday, January 2, 2011 12:27 AM
So, where would I go (within the USA) to find a good club that offers couch dancing with great mileage? It seems that clubs that offer these kinds of dances are rare but, if they do, is there any mileage? Most clubs only offer LD's.

12 comments

• jackslash
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure how a couch dance differs from a lap dance. Is it just a lap dance done on a couch? If so, you can go to Detroit and visit any club that has couches in their VIP rooms. Check out the reviews of clubs in Detroit and its suburbs. You can get all the mileage you're willing to pay for.
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    A couch dance is where the stripper will, in addition to the LD, will stand on the couch and dance with her pelvis and booty right up next to your face and above your head. Great views and extras!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I've heard couch dance and lap dance used interchangably to describe the same thing.
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    That sounds good Sinclair. I might be willing to take a road trip to find one of these clubs.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Ecstasy Theater, Santa Ana, CA. Couch dance for $50 a song. Yeah, bring lots of money.
  • motorhead
    14 years ago
    Funny how things are different in different parts of the country. What you describe you as a "couch dance" is pretty much par for the course for any dance in Indiana/Michigan. Standing up with the kitty and the booty in your face seems to be the norm for the clubs I visit. Dancers alternate between grinding on your lap and standing.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I'll put in another good word for Detroit. The weather sucks but so do the strippers.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    LD and CD are the same think where I'm from. Based on the reviews.. it seems to me like Texas and Flordia are top states.
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    Well.... then I need to fucking move to a different part of the country!
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    move to the midwest, when i drive thru like missouri they have bed dances as well as couch dances. all great shows and mileage
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in columbus, some clubs have two types of lap dances: couch dances or VIP dances. The couch dances are done without much privacy and the VIP dances are done in privacy (curtain) but the bouncer checks in on you so it is not really private. I would say the best high mileage couch dances in Ohio is at Living Room in Dayton. $20/song but dancers are free to negotiate if buying more than 1 song. Some do the deal of $20 for the first and $10 for each additional song. There is some privacy with them and no bouncer checking in but the club is not extras friendly. Fantasyland West is also in Ohio as a top 100 club with $5 couch dances. They are done in a corner of the club with couches but no privacy and the DJ has a direct view of you and will make comments if he sees something he does not like.
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    "So, where would I go (within the USA) to find a good club that offers couch dancing with great mileage?" "A couch dance is where the stripper will, in addition to the LD, will stand on the couch and dance with her pelvis and booty right up next to your face and above your head. Great views and extras!" Based on you above definition (which I've never heard of before BTW), I'd suggest the Satin Doll in RI & Mario's Showplace in MA. Bar Sexe Mania in Montreal has what you are looking for as well. Good luck...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion