tuscl

Use of toys ITC

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 23, 2010 8:28 PM
I got a pleasant surprise last Tuesday afternoon. One of my favorites brought a vibrator into the club with her. It was cylindrical in shape and about 2 inches long. We went to the couch room and she used it on both of us. It was a nice warm up to better things.

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I have a finger vibe that I bring once in a while. The girls seem to like it. And yes, I *do* clean it between visits. :)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    If and when this really catches on, the dancers will charge extra for it. A counter will be set up in front the VIP to select and pay for your toy.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    My next to last visit at St.James, dancer pulled out a finger vibrator and had me use it on her. One obstacle though-she had on a really big and thick pair of panties, within a shade of being granny panties. She wouldn't let me inside, at all.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read about peep shows already charging extra for using toys although I have not seen toys used ITC yet. By the way shadowcat, I just noticed that Follies in ATL (21) is now ranked better on the top 100 list than PP in SC (23).
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I wonder what the craziest costume a guy could bring into the club and get a dancer to wear for her shift is?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A lot of them like to fuck themselves or each other with Dildos.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One of the most classic movie scenes for me was that "ass to ass" guy in Requiem for a Dream [view link] who stole the Oscar from the Ass to ass guy that year?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, I noticed the ratings. My two favorite clubs. PP is dropping because there are too many ROBS on the night shift. Most dancers asking $30 for 1 or 2 for $50. I usually just stick to my favorites on the day shift. Follies is great because you can get $10 table dances with a lot of two way contact. Of course this depends on the dancer. But if you really want a good time you have to do VIP for $142 for 30 mins. I have gotten FS there in VIP on my last 3 visits. All with the same dancer. Bad thing is that the VIP rooms are not all that private. Overall PP is still my #1 favorite and I will keep going there as long as I still have favorites working there. Of course gridget amounts to 75% of my reason for going.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    Interesting, GMD, I spotted this online a few weeks ago and thought it might be fun to take clubbing: [view link]
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    $142? what kind of fucked up stripper math generated that number?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, the house gets $42. Nobody seems to know why the odd number.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Some years back, I brought a vibrating egg to the club for a favorite dancer. This device had a handheld battery pack/speed control portion that was connected to the insertable egg by a small-gauge electrical wire. This dancer had an absolute prohibition regarding the insertion of fingers, tongues and johnsons in her. So, she inserts this egg herself, and proceeds to lap dance upon me. I have the controller, and the egg seems to be doing its job, as she is really getting into the whole deal after a couple of songs. Then, mid-song, the DJ announces that she's on stage next so she is in a big hurry to rid herself of the gear but the wire is tangled in her panties. Realizing that the egg just needs to be extracted from her, and then the wire will become untangled, I stuck my thumb and forefinger in her, grabbed the wire at the base of the egg and pulled it out. As she was running toward the stage she was mumbling something about "you can't do that". After she danced on stage, she came back and sat with me and pouted the whole time. I had stuck my fingers in her, against her wishes, and she was not going to be happy about it...dammit! I LMAO. The next day she called me and told me that she had a boyfriend, and she had sworn that he would be the only one who could insert things in her. She felt as if our fun had violated that pledge...again I LMAO. She quit dancing a couple of weeks later. Six months later she was back dancing. She had thrown the egg away because of the horrific memories associated with it. But, BF had moved on so the memory of the egg suddenly became desirable. So, I bought her another egg. This time she let me insert it.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    $142 @ Follies = $100 to dancer, $40 to club plus $2 surcharge to club. dancer told me extra $2 was for the wear and tear on the sofa cushions (they supposedly had to replace them too often) regarding toys in the club. had dancer at Follies offer to let me use a "rabbit" that she brought to the club for an extra $20. this was after letting me finger her to any orgasm. might try it next time!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    pompatus: Well, the one I have is about like that, but has replaceable batteries. If mine only lasted 30 minutes, it would have been dead the third time I used it. samsung: WRT the goofy numbers, at one local club, the single dance and drink prices are $22, 44 and 66. The 2, 4 and 6 extra from every one of those goes *directly* into the manager on duty's pocket. I've begun to suspect a similar arrangement every time I see prices like that.
  • TimboAtl
    14 years ago
    According to one of the veteran dancers at Follies, $40 is for the room and $2 is for the "Couch Replacement Fund." Wonder if the club's CPA keeps a separate account for the $2 transactions. The dancer says they replace the couches once a year. If they are going to charge $42, I always give $42, I'm not going to give $45 and tell them to keep the change.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting, never heard of a couch replacement fund before. I once asked the guy working at Lion's Den (adult toy store) what is the most popular gift to buy for females. He suggested the rabbit. Brad's Brass Flamingo is consistently rated in the top ten on TUSCL. I have thought about making a 3-4 hour road trip there until I read they started that tacky $2 surcharge for each dance. That is just greedy and stupid and deterred me from being a customer there. I will stick with Cleveland clubs and their $10 dances instead because they don't have a stupid $2 surcharge.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Sort of on topic... One of the worst things I've ever seen in a club... IN Cbus at a nude club this older (40-50) dancer comes out with her huge implants in wrinkly sheath of skin. She sits on stage with a F%&*(ing puppet! She does some sort of stupid ventriloquist act and eventually has it working on her crotch. Worst SC or Ventriliquist act or puppet show I've ever seen...EVER!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion