tuscl

Contact In Mass Clubs

Hey All.

All of us in Mass know about that BS no contact law(Bah Humbug!!!). I was wondering what clubs in Mass seem to be liberal or dont seem to care if there dancers give full contact dances??

7 comments

• BrotherJimmy
    14 years ago
    mario's in webster
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    None in Springfield or Hadley.
  • Ctdaytriper
    14 years ago
    I don't agree with none in springfield or hadley. In my travels over the years I have found that the clubs in downtown springfield are the most liberal around. Never could tell that there was a no contact law. The class of dancers my not be the best but Lace, Fifth Alarm and Centerstage in the downtown offer the best contact from all the dancers. The Mardi Grass is a little more upscale but you can get some good dances there. All of the clubs are owned by the same family so the girls move from club to club. The club in South Hadley is out of the way so there is less of a crowd which means that sometimes there are more dancers than customers which in tern mean better dances.

• sean128
    14 years ago
    I have also gotten some pretty good dances at the squire. Most girls there give at least some form of contact, and most dont mind if i touch them. But the rule is still enforced on the stage.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    # Foxy Lady - Brockton, Massachusetts, # Club Alex's - Stoughton, Massachusetts or # Mario's Showplace - Webster, Massachusetts are all on the top 100 list..I would give them a try or read more into their reviews.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I'll second Mario's Showplace & add the following clubs into the mix...Temptation Gentlemen's Club in New Bedford & the Kings Inn up the road have some full, two-way-contact LDs available. Mac's Two Lounge, Kittens, and the Foxy Lady Brockton have some decent one-way only contact LDs. There's always RI right next door though for guaranteed full, two-way-contact LDs. Avoid southern NH though.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Sean, I'm not really sure why you are so focused on MA clubs. In my experience Mass clubs stink. They have become a little more liberal over the years, but many better options exist in RI or CT in terms of contact. Paranoia about LE in MA has eased but is still present, sometimes with good reason. With all of the crime issues in some areas of MA one would think that LE would have better things to do, but I guess working girls resist less than violent criminals. ;)

If you are close to Revere and will be driving anyway, you would be better served by simply driving down to Providence rather than trecking westbound on the pike. Even with the recent law changes in RI, pretty much anything can be done in some of those clubs. Post a couple more reviews and read the tuscl intel on Providence clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion