tuscl

Contact in Wisconsin

Madison07940
Illinois
Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:20 AM
Any clubs in the Madison area that are known for contact in Champagne room? Maybe mileage or OTC? No, I am not LE, I just would like suggestion before I waste money.

12 comments

• dw.buck
    14 years ago
    pay your dues to the strippers like the rest of us and tell us who does OTC
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Madison? Wasn't that the locale a few months back where a guy got thrown out of the strip club, crashed his car and then told Police aliens made him do it? Intergalactic mileage that be!
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Madison, huh? You have no reviews on TUSCL and 3 posts to the discussion board. In your Dec 5th post you said, "I never leave a club without dropping at least $1500 - $2000 per night." And you are looking for contact in the champagne room? I can sympathize. $2,000 just doesn't go as far as it used to.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Fuck Wisconsin
  • troop
    14 years ago
    contact in wisconsin? why limit yourself to just one state, how about contact in the universe? [view link]
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Just ask the girls if they will do some high mileage for you, and how much EXTRA it will cost. Be sure to say the word EXTRA a little louder so they get your drift...you know. I hope you were exaggerating about the $1500-$2000 per night, that's a lot of taxpayer money to be wasting on strippers.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This is the same fuck nut whose very first post was a request for a list of clubs with Extras/OTC. If you really spend $1500-2000 per club visit then OTC should be available almost anywhere, even in the supposedly clean clubs. Either you are very much full of shit or you are very stupid.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Rick, maybe he should just place an ad in the local newspaper???
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    RD, normally you give really excellent advice, so the stress of the holiday season must be getting to you. In the spirit of Christmas, let's help "Madison" with some of our inside tips and tricks. 1) It's always best to dress like the locals in the clubs. In Wisconsin, a bright yellow, foam rubber cheese wedge worn at a jaunty angle on your head, should help you fit right in. 2) Most girls prefer a man with good personal hygiene. However, the girls who will do OTC really go for a man that exudes a certain backwoods odor. Instead of deodorant, try a liberal application of bear grease to your underarms and privates. 3) To complete the ensemble, consider camo cargo pants with the pockets cut out. The OTC girls will want to give you a preview of their excellent skills, and ready access makes that easier for them. 4) Finally, save your money when it comes to hotels. OTC girls who are attracted to a guy in camo, wearing a cheese head, and slathered in bear grease, don't care what kind of shit hole you are bunking in. Better yet, just park your camper pickup in the lot. Remember to firm up the tires to reduce side wobble. Enjoy your stay in Wisconsin.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Mr Madison: Since you state clearly that you are not LE, I feel that I can trust you with this info. At Club Bristol in Sun Prairie, hand the doorman $100 and say, "I really need a blowjob, and here's a little something for your trouble." Works like a charm, guaranteed.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    ^ is the doorman good looking?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol HD
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion