Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

las vegas outcall strippers

pjsands

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone ever gone for this option

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for pjsands
pjsands
•

Sorry, accidentally sent the first post. I went to a bachelor party years a go and we had a two girl show in our room. The fee was 400 plus more to get them to pretty much do anything. End damage was probably 1200 over 6 guys so 200 each. I'm going back to Vegas in a couple weeks and have 2 buds with me. 1200 would just be stupid over 3 guys for what u get. I've been looking at package and there only seem to be 3 options, one agency which would be a rip off or two sets of very mediocre girls. I don't think we need two girls but nobody on the escort page advertises dancing. It's either sex or massage. If anyone has any viable options, please let me know. I think wed be willing to spend 200 to 300 each.

Profile picture for pjsands
pjsands
•

Package equals backpage. Damn predictive text..I'm not looking at anyone's package. Ha ha

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Vegas is just too damn expensive.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Save the dough for something else.

Profile picture for Notsosly
Notsosly
•

Why not just go to a strip club? Bringing girls to your room to put on a show is far too expensive unless you are looking for a quick escort servicing. I realize that they won't do the whole dildo and candlewax show like you might get from free-lancers, but still... just find a good SC on this site and have some fun.

Profile picture for FinalLap
FinalLap
•

My last trip to Vegas, the best offers came at the Rhino during a couch dance...and while sitting in a Coffee Bean at Mandalay Bay. why pay a middle-man? Go direct! If you don't get offered after visiting 2 or 3 clubs, you must look or act like a cop.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Notsosly is right, go to a club and see if you can strike lucky. From personal experience i'd go to OG, I've always had an OTC with an OG girl. Never ever, I repeat NEVER EVER book an 'escort' especially through Yellow Pages. If you don't like the idea of a club then do wHAT ct says and spend it on something else.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement