tuscl

Going by yourself

ThreeJ
Massachusetts
Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:42 AM
I first started going to strip clubs in big groups of friends and enjoyed it alot. Eventually, some of those friends moved away/lost jobs/etc. etc. and stopped wanting to go every so often. Now, I still like going and I figure why wait? I wouldn't go to a bar or a club by myself, but strip clubs seem fine for an hour or so. Just as a way to relax, check out some girls, have a drink. I don't go often, maybe every four months or so, and I usually go during afternoons not Friday or Saturday night...but I like being on my own time. Is this completely lame? Does anyone else do this? Do the women look at me as lame when I'm alone?

31 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    there are plenty of guys who go alone to strip clubs. No social stigma. only time I got weird stares is at those after hour juice strip clubs. If you go during the afternoons, I am guessing most people there will be there alone. The groups tend to visit later in the evening.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The dancers might try some stripper shit game like "oh you look lonely how about we go do a dance" "what are you doing alone here you want some company". My advice is to just tell them no thanks (aka fuck off and run your game on someone else)
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    like george thourogood i drink alone - well i go to SC alone... and love it
  • edepsiz
    14 years ago
    I also go in the afternoons and it's a more relaxed atmosphere dominated by single customers, the wolfpacks arrive later during the evening and dominate the weekends. I don't think you should feel weird at all. And seriously.... you're concerned about what strippers think about you???? Then don't go to a strip joint!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I prefer alone.
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    I have, on rare occasions :), even had sex by myself. Why shouldn't I go to a strip club by myself?
  • crecat03
    14 years ago
    I prefer going alone on a weeknight or early evening. Usually the reason I wind up going to a strip club instead of a regular bar or somehwere else is because my friends/coworkers are busy and I'm feeling lonely. I'm sure I could enjoy it with some friends but with most of them, I don't even want to mention it, fearing what they might think of me, and with friends, I can have fun, cheaper fun elsewhere.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    My employment moved me to Dallas in the mid 70's. I had never been to an SC until I went to The Fare (on Greenville Ave). It was topless, and I went with a larger group. Interesting, but not that much fun really. On occasion I went to Baby Dolls (near Bachman Lake) by myself. It was BYOB and the girls danced on a small raised platform over in the corner. I recall that some girls got at least partially nude. I don't recall for sure if they had private dances. I think maybe they did, but they were outside the back door standing up.... Still went to The Fare with the guys now and then, but I was increasingly seeking more "action", and drifted into a place called the French Quarter near Love Field. FQ was a "buy a bottle of very expensive fake champagne and get HJ under the table" place. Only did that once. Finally found what I was looking for over on Harry Hines. $50 FS with an OK lookin' young babe. Did that a couple of times, but I wasn't ready for emotional intimacy with a hooker, so I got a real girlfriend and learned to line dance at the C&W bars. That was the end of SC's for me for about 10 years. Currently celebrating 20 years of solo SC action. Nothing lame about it.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I often go to strip clubs alone but don't usually have very much alone time at the strip clubs. Dancers keep me busy and several will sit and talk if they aren't doing something else. In some clubs it seems like dancers are waiting for one dancer to leave so that the next dancer can sit and talk and/or dance for me. At times if there are a whole lot of dancers in a club, it can get a bit annoying to have dancers coming at you like a tennis ball machine asking for dances. I don't usually have that problem unless I go to a new club.
  • joeblow44
    14 years ago
    I prefer going alone. I can come and go as I please. If the group wants to go and I want to stay (or vice versa) can be a pain. I have the freedom to do what I want without the hassle of considering someone else.
  • ThreeJ
    14 years ago
    @ edepsiz: You're right; I'm a bit neurotic and tend to overthink things. I should've phrased my question as "Do you prefer going alone?" instead of insinuating there was something automatically weird about it.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I first started going to strip clubs in big groups of friends" A young man was going to be married, so he asked his father what was the secret of his long and happy marriage. Father: You have to do two things, first, tell your new bride that you get one night a month “out with the boys.” Son: Ok. What’s the second thing? Father: Don’t waste it on the boys.
  • bigbadbob8
    14 years ago
    Dancers don't care, they are just working. Some even prefer single patrons to groups, as groups can be a bit rowdy. It's only weird if you show up with a raincoat and they can't see your hand. :)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, good joke, steve229. Generally, I go by myself, large groups of guys tend to be unwieldy, someone always wants to leave. It does pay dividends to hang with the TUSCL members, one gets good information about the club and the dancers.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    ThreeJ - In answer to your questions/comments: 1) "I like being on my own time." - I do too, so I nearly always go alone. Also, when in a high-mileage place, I like my privacy as I get wood in my loose-fitting pants during lap dances. And if/when I cum (which happens more times than not), well let's just say, it's nice not having to share the moment with buds. 2) "Is this completely lame?" - Quite the contrary. I see it as one of the most enjoyable things I can do solo. I enjoy groups for other activities, but SC time is normally mine alone. 3) "Does anyone else do this?" - I do, and have done this, all the time. And during the day/early evening, many men - if not the majority - come in alone. 4) "Do the women look at me as lame when I'm alone?" - Nope. I think they actually prefer it, or at least find it to be equally fine. I'm generous, they can focus, and they don't need to worry about the rowdiness factor. So my advice, go alone as early and often as you want. Unlike almost any other entertainment medium, SCs are built for that and welcome the business.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I usually go alone since my last SC buddy moved away. I can have a good time at an SC alone or as part of a group. Just don't get self conscious about being there. You're not doing anything wrong. I've often struck up conversations with others at SCs and we sometimes became a group. I guess I'm saying there aren't any right or wrong answers here.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    There is no point in going with others as I spend most of the time in the back with the dancers. Bring 'em just to leave 'em? I 99% of the time go alone. The dancers don't care. I only had one time where a dancer gave me a problem for being alone. She was younger and probably didn't have too much experience in "the game" yet. She was like, "Where are your friends at? Why are you here alone?" I don't know if she was trying to humiliate me or what, but I guess she expected all younger looking guys to come in groups. The 1% of the time I've gone with groups of guys, I spent way less and interacted way less. I was not inclined to walk away from the group for dances/tipping because of the bullshitting between the guys. Also, I noticed some dancers avoided groups of more than say two or three.
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    I prefer to go to strip clubs alone. I meet others I have come to know along the way, but for what I have in mind, I don't need a large group of guys.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Speaking of TUSCL members, you, I have come to believe that Natalie was not trying to rip you off. I think she is just a airhead!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I fly solo in SCs. I am very aggressive and sometimes even embarrass myself. Better I do the deed alone.
  • fesz
    14 years ago
    as long as you're there to have fun,spend money not just sit way in the back and watch the whole time.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Alone is better, I find. Wingmen can be an asset at times, but they can also be a pain in the ass too. They can inadvertently cockblock you (or in my case, pussyblock).
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I prefer to be a lone wolf at a strip club.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw, Wingmen or wingwomen? Which do you prefer?
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    To bigbadbob8: What's wrong with showing up in a raincoat? I'm deeply offended. :)
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Alone or with a group. Two very different kinds of trips. Both have their advantages.
  • FinalLap
    14 years ago
    If you are serious about the hobby, you probably go alone. Maybe one time in fifty, I'll go with someone else while on a business trip. But usually alone. You are much more likely to connect with a dancer and have a much better night, in every sense of the word, if you are alone. Absolutely no stigma to walking in to a SC alone. The only place where, perhaps, more guys are in groups is Vegas. But even there, there are lots of guys by themselves. And they will have the most fun!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Clubber, I've never had the opportunity to have a wingwoman with me while clubbing. The rare times a woman has tagged along with me on a group SC outing they usually are uncomfortable and show it. Buzzkill big time.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Alone. I have little confidence I could effectively hide my real activities at clubs, not to mention the buzzkill, as lopaw someloquently put it, such an effort would no doubt generate, and there's nobody I trust with knowledge of what I'm actually about.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw, Always good to hear the perspective of our shared "hobby" from the other gender. Thanks!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I visit alone 95% of the time... maybe even closer to 100%. I am somewhat of a "whale" at SCs. I spend a LOT of time, a LOT of money, and monopolize the time of the girl(s) that I am interested in. This tends to have a negative effect on the person that had tagged along. They never want to stay as long, etc. (IF someone come along, they ALWAYS drive separately!!!) I have several friends that go are SCers that I have never been to a club with because I KNOW they can be real assholes and I don't want to be embarrassed by their actions. I have met a few TUSCLers at clubs and have always had a good time chatting and enjoying the views together, but I usualy dont partake of the dancers when I'm with someone. It's rude to leave them sitting alonw while I'm off enjoying a marathon dance session.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion