tuscl

Is there an easy way to remember stripper names?

Everytime I get dances from more then 4 girls in a visit, I have hard time remembering who is who. They all have cheesy names, and tits and ass all look alike after 30mins.

Is that me or you guys have the same problem?

27 comments

• mmdv26
    14 years ago
    It's just like in everyday life - particularly in business, it's to your advantage to remember people's names at parties, etc. Since I don't have a photographic memory it is helpful for me to create a "memory jog" that will help recall a person's name later. I think it takes practice; definitely an acquired skill for many people.

"OK guys, let's give it up for Karen"...probably more like Angel, Diamond or Destiny. Although I do know a dancer who's stage name (and real name) is Kim...I just don't remember what she looks like.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    An old salesman's trick is to use the person's name 2-3 times in conversation "So how long you been dancing Tiffany?" Also ask questions and try to learn some personal info that will help jog your memory. "So, Bambi, you're studying to be a veterinarian?"

If all else fails, and you forget a dancer's name, just go with the universal stripper greeting, "Hey, Baby."
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve is correct. If I use her name a few times, it sticks with me. Also, the "memory jog" of mmdv helps, but you still have to remember to jog, and I hate exercise!
  • kingcripple
    14 years ago
    it fairly easy for me to remember names. that goes in any situation. at a strip club, i can generally remember the name, if i can hear/understand her. i frequent this one club twice a week. the names of the strippers could very well be their real names. Doubtful, but they tend to use common names at this club. so its easier for me. ill remember her name if she caught my eye and talked long enough to tell me her name
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    I am likewise challenged and find myself perpetually referring to whoever I'm with as honey, sweetie, beautiful, or gorgeous but never babe or baby. I had one girl who knew I was struggling to remember her name even though I had been to see her several times in the course of a month say to me "Honey my real name is Allison but you can call me Ali like the place where I'm gonna take you to fuck your brains out!" and while we never did actually go out to the alley we did end up in a hotel room and she did fuck my brains out (what little I had left that is).
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    I've had that problem, especially after a few drinks. I take a pen and paper and write them down with a bit of a description for future reference. Sometimes you associate a feature like Steph is stacked or Tiffany is tiny.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I always carry a pen with me to the club. If I meet a dancer that I want to follow up with the next time I visit her club, I will write her name on a napkin when she goes on stage or to the bar or bathroom. I then put the napkin in my pocket. This works for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    They have names?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, gmd. Stick with something easy like . . . .
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I don't even bother...If I can remember their face, body and quality of grindage, I have enough info to make a choice. Hell, I don't care if they remember me or my name either.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Lets complicate it further. Now, they have given you their real name. How do remember which is which and which name to use ITC. Which dancers know the real names of their coworkers. The only real thing that works is repetition.

I like to test them to see if they remember my name. If they do not, I play the "hurt" card. I like to see em squirm. LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, shadowcat, that's one of the many things I like about you. Give em hell !! LMAO
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I will remember their real names over their fake names but only when I know it is their real name...if they simply tell me "their real name is.." I will typically assume it as stripper shit
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc,

Very true about the club vs. real names. I have often caught myself about to use their real names, but so far, have not floundered.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    This is one of the reasons I put names in my reviews, so I can remember them the next time. And I'm impressed when they can remember my name as well.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    They always remember "Benjamin"!
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I don't know why, but my ability to remember stripper names has improved over the years. Many of the girls expect you will not remember, so it is a pleasant surprise to them when you call them by name.

On the other hand, sometimes the names are so ridiculous, our introductions go something like this:
    Here: "Hi! My name is Fantasia, what's your name?"
    Me: "Nice to meet you, Fantasia. My name is Dirty Harry".
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    When they ask me if I remember their names, I usually respond with "I'm sorry I don't - do you remember mine? ;) "

This usually smoothes it over, but backfired on me once. It had ben six months since i had seen this girl, it was only one time, and I barely spent anything on her, but when I gave her that oh so clever response, she came back by telling me my name.

I was very impressed.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I word associate. I associate stripper names to sexual positions. This might not be working too well because I have a bunch of cowgirls and blowjobs.
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    For me they are all named sweetie, darlin', baby, or beautiful.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    never have any problem remembering a dancer's name if her dance is good. If she is lame then I rarely remember her name.
  • Dudenextdoorfl
    13 years ago
    i just pull out my phone and type a quick note. after a few visits i have the whole lists. i usually categorize them into 3! repeats. tried already. avoid at all cost.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah as a salesman myself steve advice is golden i always have a problem remembering names too but saying the persons name help and knowing something about them that makes them standout will also help.. and if that doesnt work well they probly werent worth remmebering
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't remember ever having a problem recalling an interesting dancer's name. "Interesting" being a euphemism for "puts up with my shit."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I don't know. One head bobbing up and down on my lap looks the same to me after a while.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    If you forget their name, they will still dance for you. I really do not make much effort to remember their names. You will remember it if they become a favorite, if they are not a favorite, who cares what their name is.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with rl27. If the dance is not memorable, the name is not memorable. I also like Dudenextdoor's system. I may have to adopt it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion