tuscl

The MY Customer Game

Monday, December 13, 2010 6:22 PM
A few yrs back I spent a few hundred on a gal, first time at this club and meeting her. Couple nights later a different gal and I were chatting it up. All of a sudden the other gal arrived, told the gal "this is my customer"they began arguing right then and there. I found this rather quite comical. Turned out, I didn't buy from either one. I still find it funny. Any stories about being strippers "property"

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I did find it funny/cute the first time I had it happened, but the second time it happened I saw through the stripper shit.
  • StrongSilentttt
    14 years ago
    What I dont like is when you show up and the bartender or the bouncer sees you and right away they call for the one you were with, not even allowing you to browse the current night's offerings.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    StrongSilentttt you are from columbus...so I know exactly what you are talking about! I also dislike it when you are sitting with a dancer talking, and then the bouncer comes over and says to the dancer to get up and come dance for someone who is asking for a dance. She gets up and leaves you right away knowing there is easy money to be made.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    In the club there is no loyalty, except to money. No one owns anyone.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I hate it when dancers get "bossy." I have a funny story about that, but my fav told me to stop talking about her on here.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I had one bartender warn other girls off me. I asked her not to do that on principle. In practice, it wasn't unwelcome, as most of the rest of the girls were fuglies, but you just can't let that kind of thing stand. :)
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Consider the majority share of income a stripper makes comes from her stable of regs. Strippers want to put a brand on your wallet and get 100% of your outflow per visit and snuff out the other piranhas. I hate it when a girl I've gotten dances from on a previous visit acts like a fucking parasite upon my return to her club. Going to a strip club should be like eating a bag of Skittles: Taste the rainbow.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    One gal yelled out at her enemy while she was on stage, blah blah has herpes and AIDS! True or not... Mood killer
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    I also HATE when I walk into a club when a gal. I have a dance with before, grabs my hand leading me to a booth. My eyes need to adjust, get a drink and look around. Don't forget being a new customer in the building that infamous "want a dance over and over"
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    A dancer at the local club refers to me as "my customer." This is okay with me as long as it means she gives me special treatment. But I get dances from other strippers too, and I don't want my favorite to interfere with my fun with other girls. After all, my favorite dances for other guys.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Come on steve229, tell us the story. This Canadian hillbilly will never meet her but I may learn a lesson or two from the story. Sheesh!!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've gotten in the middle of stripper possessiveness a few times, and it wasn't humorous at all. I almost got a stiletto buried in my skull once from a crazed stripper who thought she owned me. Yet another reason for me to avoid having just one fave dancer in the club.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This is difficult, no doubt. I don't normally experience this when I sprinkle the money around, but after a night in a club where I spend $200+ on one girl it is a certainty that she will be all over me like white on rice the next time I visit. This is particularly true of my local club, where the other girls steer clear of me when my fav is working (and sometimes when she is not). One can try to manage this, but the reality is that it is difficult to do as we cannot control how the dancers interact with each other and what rules they live by in dealing with one another. All too often the only workable solution is to go to another club, which sucks if the one that this is happening in is a good club. Fortunately I travel alot and this helps me recycle clubs and avoid the label of "regular." However, even in travel situations the OTC girls tend to remember me and quickly swoop in. However, strippers are notoriously transient so when I visit a given city once or twice a year there is a good chance that an OTC girl has moved on since my last visit.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    I've had this problem several times. a couple of dances or a VIP and the dancer thinks she owns you. if I wanted a steady girl friend, I sure would not come to a SC. like most guys, I visit a SC to see and maybe partake of some "strange". since dancers come and go so fast at most clubs, there are quite a few new ones each time i visit. want time to check out the new ones before I choose one for a dance.
  • how
    14 years ago
    If she wants to claim me as "hers," she'd have to be exclusive to me also. And no money would be involved. In other words, I don't really go for the possessive nonsense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion