tuscl

Little Darlings - Shills or What?

harrydave
New Jersey
The last 3 reviews for Little Darlings in Las Vegas: different login ID's, one review each, unusually high ratings.

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=536

My review for Little Darlings, based on my experience in November, would read: "My wife and I had a hankering to go to a strip club in Las Vegas one afternoon when we were there, so we decided to try Little Darlings. There were maybe 6 cars in the parking lot. We went inside and the girl at the counter informed us it would be $30 cover for each of us. So we left and went to OG, where there is no cover during the day. Little Darlings must be run by idiots."

Also, note the review by LondonGuy a little way down the list. He should be reliable, as he makes a point of sampling multiple Vegas clubs in one trip. He has few kind words for Little Darlings.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Just sounds like newbies to me. You know. The kind that fall in love the first time a female touches his dick.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat, could be. Although two of the reviews have a similarity in writing that feels like the same person trying to adopt two different personalities. These two reviews also have a female point of view. They mention things like "nice outfits". LOL! It's an all nude club. Who the fuck cares about nice outfits?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I see "Joe from NJ" has reviewed it as well. He's an authority on many a Vegas place.

While this can't be said for all Vegas clubs, I did benefit from giving a cold response to the cover charge at Deja Vu Showgirls. It was on the way to Spearmint Rhino so I stopped in. Door guy said cover was $20 eventhough there appeared to be little business (empty parking lot, no other customer(s) to be seen coming in/moving about etc.) I started to turn and leave and miracuously the door guy reached into his stand and pulled out a card for half off cover. Still left for the Rhino (hey, if I was going to cough up dough it would be for the best) but did come back in to the Vu on my way back to the hotel.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    In particular I am suspicious of the guy who claims to have been visiting clubs for ten years and has seen all of them. But we only have this one glowing review of one club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Put me down for an or what.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LMAO nice insight to the "nice outfits" comment at an all nude club. Little Darlings is a Deja Vu club, no?
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I thought I had written a review for this club when I was last in LV back in May. Then I remembered what an absolutely forgettable time I had there. Not worth a review, IMHO.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    little darlings/deja vu las vegas was recently featured on the front page of the huff post:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/12…
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    The review of Little Darlings might very well be bogus, but the facts are correct. They charge a hefty cover unless you bring a coupon from their website or a local rag, but even then they hit you for a beverage fee. I used to like the place but not so much anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion