December 10, 2010
Visited on: Sunday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Rating
Physical Club: 10
Dancer Quality: 10
$ Value: 10
Overall : 10.00

I am a dancer here at the club and I must say this is ny far the best club to work at. The girls are actually women that need the money for shcool, kids, a future. ALot of the girls that work here are smart women and are looking to make some extra cash. There are zero trashy girls and no ugly gangster hood rats either. Very top notch. I thing it is the biggest and nicest strip club in houston and oh one more thing no pasties either and the dancer wear thongs unlike the other clubs in houston where it is illegal to show your butt and your nipples."

8 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    Oh well. At least it starts out "I am a dancer at the club..."

Nipples and butts and thongs, oh my!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    the girls are actually women that need the money for shcool, kids, a future. ALot of the girls that work here are smart women and are looking to make some extra cash.

--------------------------
    ^^
    so i have to ask, what are the alternatives to this?
    the dancers elsewhere are really futureless, childless, celibate men that don't need money? lol
  • troop
    14 years ago
    oh, and even though calling it a new member's 1st review, i figure it's more a "signed up only to post a one shot shill review", but i will give it a pass because she admits that she dances there.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Sometimes you see reviews which give a club very high marks. Then in reading the body of the review, you read that it was the perons first visit to a strip club.

I have to say that sometimes when I read a review, I look at the other clubs the person has reviewed to get an idea of what their perspective is.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    The good thing is St. James indeed is a good club. When I was there last spring at lunchtime, they had a great buffet, and the dancers were mighty fine. Extra's ?? Oh yeah,there are extras to be had.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    St James is an excellent club and has very good management. Over the years I have befriended several dancers there, and one of the observations has been that they appear to have a smaller ratio of druggies and the girls are true working pros in their field.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    It is a top notch club-clean, pretty girls, but latly it's changed things to appeal to guys with more $$$ than the average Joe.

I think I know who that Persian Princess is. She gives a lousy lapdance, very mechanical, just two moves.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I agree with Dudester. SJ has lots of big money flowing into it. My money goes much further at the Ritz.

However, I don't doubt there are SJ gals who would do otc somewhere like a Palace Inn. As far as itc there - risky bc cops could come in without warning. My take is it more difficult to get itc extras at SJ than somewhere like Treasures or CF. My last time there a gal at SJ qouted me $1000 for otc sex. I laughed and told her I have been getting it for $100 from strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion