tuscl

Lock the club doors and party

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 10:57 PM
Another email from a buddy of mine. During mid-summer in 2008 when I was frequenting Rumor's on Sullivant Avenue in Columbus, one night when the last male customer lift the club, about 11:15PM, I asked the bartender, Red, if she wanted me to leave so 'they all' could leave early for home or whether it was ok for me to stay. Red said, "Let me put it this way..... you can either go and we lock up, or we all stay in the club, lock it, and all get naked and party!" I asked her how much this would run me. There were 4 dancers and her. She said she would lock up the club with us all inside if I bought her and the dancers 2 more $20.00 beers. After figuring the cost, I said, what the hell, let's do it! She locked up, got the beers, got my money, and we all got naked, couple of the dancers and Red kept their panties on, but would flash and let me get sticky fingers. One fugly got on her kness as I was sitting on a chair on stage, and gave me a BBBJ, while the others were prancing around me shaking their goods and grabbing my balls, etc. The jukebox was still playing, This happened for about 40 minutes, then we all got dressed and went home. This was a first and only time I had the opportunity to lock the doors of a strip club and party!! Would I do it again? Probably not, at least not for that amount of money. I figure I had done this once and that was enough.

13 comments

• bigdude012
    14 years ago
    $40 a dancer doesn't sound 2 bad for 40 minutes with a bj. 5 dancers total $200 bucks. From where I'm sitting this was a bargain.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting, I just made a topic on here yesterday about rumor's being in the local newspaper. They tried to get their liquor license but were denied along with 6 other businesses. It mentioned they were closed down earlier in the year for prostitution.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ I've read about these 'after hours' parties in several places lately. It makes me wonder how common it is.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sounds like that was a good kind of after-horas party. Bada Bing in Detroit played host to the wrong kind...
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Ahem. Been there, at Rumors, and had a similar experience at the end of the evening ;-)
  • BeachBoner
    14 years ago
    In the good old days there was a place in Highland Park, Michigan called Celebrity House. Every 3-4 months there was a special closed-door attendance by ticket private party with probably 20 or more dancers, and freelancers, packed full of customers, and anything and everything goes. Looked like Caligula including at the tables, in booths, on your table. If you did the deed on the stage with the dancer it cost less than at your table. Wish I had vids, but the memories are etched in stone. It wasn't embarrassing because you were only one of many getting sucked off at the bar, at your table or on the stage.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    BB, that is one disturbing picture! LOL!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ disturbing but appropriate lol
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Years ago that was a common practice when I was up in Ohio, but in the regular bars. All the workers would meet at one place behind locked doors. I had become a regular in a Kettering bar. At least it was around Kettering on 48, so was allowed to attend a few times. No BJ, but was a good time.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I can relate to this story in a different way. In my early oil patch days I was present a few times at a "locked doors" bar. Strippers were never involved. The doors were locked for good old fashioned bare knuckle brawls between tough rig hands blowing off steam. I was never one of the brawlers. I (and my trusty pipe wrench) were there to keep an eye on my boys. I wanted to make sure that I had a serviceable rig crew for the next day's drilling. Truly though, I don't remember any serious injuries - split lips, a broken nose, cuts, and black eyes; never a broken hand or anything that impaired work the next day.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sounds like fun, shadowcat.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    When I worked at an SC, we sometimes stayed after closing and drank with the bar staff but the dancers didn't linger. They may have been too good for us or were just not in the mood.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Every bar without corporate restrictions against such things has after hours parties. I've never stayed late at a strip club but I've run into all kinds of after hours debauchery at other bars, particularly among musicians/artists and restaurant workers. Every town has a restaurant/bar workers' hangout. Generally that's a pretty wild crowd, at least the ones who stay out late drinking. There are usually a few strippers in that mix too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion