tuscl

Prostitution house hit for the 3rd time

CHARLOTTE COUNTY - Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives made three more arrests at Aroma Therapy Plus. This is the third time that this house has been busted by undercover detectives.
On Monday, Jennifer “Chloe” Silletti of North Port was arrested for Prostitution along with Ronald “Ricco” Neff Jr. of Punta Gorda on charges of Deriving Support for Prostitution.
Siletti's husband was also present at the time of the bust claiming he was fixing the doors from the last time the Sheriff's Office raided the place. He was arrested for Frequenting a House of Prostitution.
Sheriff Bill Cameron said the investigation was made after a number of complaints from people in the community.
If anyone has information about prostitution houses, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/20…

3 comments

• djscotti
    14 years ago
    Samsung1 thanx for always puting up some pretty Interesting posts!I have grown quite addicted to TUSCL checking in atleast twice a day.I think they need a glossery for all the abreviations y'all put on here but still very Interesting post's as alway's.I've been to clubs in 22 different states of course have not written all my reviews yet but most all I read about the ones I have been to are usally rite on the money anyways thanx again.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    "Sheriff Bill Cameron said the investigation was made after a number of complaints from people in the community."

Why do people complain when someone other than them is getting laid ?

Wait, I answered my own question.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Siletti's husband was also present at the time of the bust claiming he was fixing the doors from the last time the Sheriff's Office raided the place. He was arrested for Frequenting a House of Prostitution.

Gee, need to be real carefull where you repair doors nowdays!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion