tuscl

Tampa vs Miami

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:06 PM
Which is better for value mileage and bang for buck in an overall sense?

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I don't know. I've never worn overalls to a club in either place. Why don't you give it a shit and report back?
  • wtd03
    14 years ago
    Haha funny... I can only get to one city and I want the city with the best clubs with finest women and loosest laws
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Having spent time in both (not Tampa recently), Miami has more options, ergo, more opportunity for mileage. Of course opportunity does not translate to results. As the famous saying goes, YMMV!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    wtd - the people who really know Florida will tell you that nothing beats Orlando. After all, what do you think that vacationing fathers do at night when the rug rats are put to bed? Anyway, good luck!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I should have no comment on rickdugans post. I will laugh though. Overall I agree with Clubber. Clubber lives in South Florida. I'm being a snowbird again this year, and although I like a few of the clubs in the Tampa area, Miami has several good clubs.'
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Cocoa Beach with several clubs having $10 lappers. Inner Room and Lido Cabaret for example
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I've been to exactly one club in each city. I can only say that they were about the same quality. I don't think you can go wrong in either city. But if you really want to have some really good times, you should think about coming to Cbus. LOL
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Yup, House of Babesin Columbus = I'll vouch for that!
  • djscotti
    14 years ago
    To many only topless or juice bars if you want nude Action in Tampa. It's a lot looser in Miami. How a JUICE bar with no smoking and no Dj. that's rite all the Dancer's picking all that wonderful Hip-Hop Music all Y'all love to listen to. I'm speaking of Mons Venus in Tampa is always ahead of Tootsies in Miami in the top clubs in the U.S. I will never know ! Every titty-bar tourist should check out Miami. I recommend Scarletts, Tootsies and Pt's Showclub by the way if you don't mind the Hip-hop Pt's is your club. As long as your spending money in Florida I'm happy . Hope this Helps
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Miami. Hands down Miami. I lived there for many years off and on (as recently as a year ago) and Miami is the best for mileage by far. Plus you will have full nude clubs with a full bar. Nothing beats it. I disagree with djscotti though... I would stay away from Scarlett's and Tootsies. Both are overly large and overly expensive. There are plenty of smaller clubs where you can find a LOT more action for a LOT less money. Feel free to check out some of my earlier reviews. I went to a good number of clubs there during my time in So.Fla.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Orlando??? LOL I've been to, at last count, 61 clubs in Florida. As I said, YMMV, but without a doubt, you have a much better chance in Miami (South Florida).
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I agree that the Miami area is the best for nude entertainment with the possibility of extras. It's expensive though (~$25/dance), at least compared to the decent $10 lappers one can get at Follies in Atlanta, Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy, and of course, Bogart's in Detroit. But if it's either Miami or Tampa, I'd say the smaller clubs near Miami. My favorite is called Diamond Dolls on Powerline Road in Pompano Beach. It's relaxed and many of the girls are gorgeous. They'll sit and shoot the breeze without all the hype, and their dances are as good as any in the area.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Girls in Miami put out more than Tampa. I mean all girls in Miami.
  • gatorjoe2
    14 years ago
    No brainer... South Florida (Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm). I like 2001 and Mons, but the full hands on experience is in the South, not tampa.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I went to Mons back around 2000. I loved the two way contact but hated the seating situation. Looked like a bunch of bucket seats lining all the walls. Has it changed THAT much?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    PrimO, no, I was at Mons just last month. Same O, same O seating, so everyone gets to watch.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    oh well...I tried. Anyway, Tootsie's anyone? Talk about a plce you could go every night an always be happy :) I recently had a run in Tampa and was not impressed. If you want alch=ohol you are limited to pasties clubs. All the nude clubs seem to be juice bars. I did very much enjoy Holiday, FL, in fact so much that a club there was the only one I was even motivated to review on that trip. Full nude, booze and friendly women - it was the trifecta :)
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    On both counts, depending on what you're looking for, the answer lies just a little bit to the north. In the case of Miami, it's north Broward/Palm Beach county, and in the case of Tampa, it's in Pasco Co. Respectively, both are about 30-45 minutes away.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If you like latina women, miami is a better choice for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion