tuscl

Her name preceeds her.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, November 29, 2010 11:06 PM
Everybody knows her name. She is the biggest extras girl in the club. Her name is mentioned more times in reviews that any other dancer in the club. One guy wrote that she might do extras. magicrat, gridget and I all got a good laugh out of that over lunch. MIGHT. LOL.I can personally name half a dozen TUSCLers (including me)that have done her. magicrat said that her name is even known in a sister club 70 miles away. She has been suspended several times for doing extras but does not stop. She told gridget that she like doing it because she only has to work a couple of hours every day. Come in and suck a cock or two or maybe even FS and then leave. After two years off, she is back to using Heroin. She has her name and tel number preprinted to hand out to the customers. I gave mine away. Does your favorite club have one of these?

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yep. Similar story, too, except for the pre-printed number. Only shows up on the busiest nights, will do almost anything you ask her to, including, rumor has it, bare back anal. I've gotten head from her (at least until I found out about the BBA), and while it's OK, she's not "best of class". She isn't too expensive, but neither is she the cheapest one there.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    My fav club has a number of these as it is an extras friendly club.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Not currently, but I knew several off an on through the years. Most who act like you describe don't last long where I frequent, but I wish they did. Dancers giving out business cards seem to be fairly recent. The first time I remember this was in 2006, and I have had several Dancers give me their card since, the last about 2 years ago. Most were for their website, but a few had their personal number written on it. None who did are currently dancing.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Pre-printed phone number shows a lack of fear of law enforcement. Might her uncle be a judge???
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    In SoCal clubs where this goes on at all, it's never just one girl that can be fingered (excuse the pun).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There was a heroin junkie at BD with the stage name Naughty and she was known around as the Blow Job Queen.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    most clubs i visit have a least one dancer who "gives it her all" have partaken of a few bj's but not any further than that.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    IF there are, I'm not finding them...DAMMIT!
  • runnoft
    14 years ago
    This describes at least half of the strippers I know in Detroit. As far as business cards, the girls that I know that give out business cards usually have some kind of nonsexual company set up as a front to their real business, so their business cards look like they are for a legitimate business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion