tuscl

6 arrested at San Diego Co. massage parlor

Monday, November 29, 2010 4:45 AM
VISTA, Calif.—San Diego County Sheriff's officials have arrested six people on prostitution-related charges at a massage parlor in Vista. Sgt. Joe Mata said Friday that the owner of Asia ACU Pressure, 47-year-old Suhua Qiu, was cited for allowing unlicensed masseuses, unlawful advertisement and having locks and peepholes on massage room doors. Five masseuses were cited for not having a masseuse license. Two of them were also cited for not covering a client and illegal touching. Authorities conducted an undercover raid on Tuesday after some masseuses complained of prostitution activity and others reported seeing numerous men visiting the business at night. In June 2009, 26 Chinese nationals were arrested after similar investigations at nine massage parlors in the area. [view link]

6 comments

• metaldude
    14 years ago
    Sam- Went to your profile to see a larger version of your new profile picture, very nice, and noticed the picture of the redhead with the large naturals? Who is she? She is phenomenal!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    If they are putting effort into these raids to get fines, great. California needs all the income it can get. But aren't there more dangerous crimes being committed in Calf? Legalize the sex industry and maryJ, tax the crap out of both and you might find yourselves more able to pay for all of those entitlement programs you have for illegal aliens.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    metaldude, unfortunately I don't know her name. I tried to find her on [view link] (reverse picture search) and it has 0 results for it. She would make a good ad woman for blackberry phones in the more liberal countries where they allow nudity in ads.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    Ok, thanks anyway. Since it was a little fuzzy I thought maybe it was taken on your phone and she was a dancer local to you. I was about to buy a plane ticket...
  • runnoft
    14 years ago
    If I were in San Diego, I wouldn't waste my time at massage parlors. It is just too close to Tijuana where the real fun is at bargain prices.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    San Diego has been a quick death for any MP that serves as a rub and tug joint. The Sheriff Dept. has been very quick and efficient in getting these places shutdown, unfortunately. And runnoft is right in a way (definitely a lot more bang for the buck, and easier to find what you're looking for in TJ), but getting over the border and back is a lot more of a hassle than just going somewhere in local SD. If you find a good MP in SD that offers extras, don't get too attached, as it will be shut down in less than 6 months. You're better off hitting up the SC's on a slow weekday afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion