tuscl

Sneaky coppers or just regular guys

Dazymaz
Florida
Saturday, November 20, 2010 5:34 PM
Greetings Gents .. Ok last week this guy I danced for ,, kinda friskey and I slapped him twice for someone walking by ,, so this week he comes to see me ,, we get in the booth ,, all set up he takes his coat off .. gee guess what his shirt says " Belleville Police Services " ,.. I say Take that shirt off its making me nervous .. he says oh like he didnt know he was wearing that t shirt .. anyway we start do the business and I slapp him somemore and fine him 10.00 for evry slap I give him .. he pays me up front for the three songs he wants same as last week .. I dance the same for him as last week t shirt or not ... SO my question to you all is ... Is he there as a Copper or a customer ? I didn't get arrested ( yet ) ( shh ) don't uncross your fingers .. Anyway he says he is a cop from detroit and is only in belleville for a training course ,, so I ask him whats going on in detroit and what is the mileage like ,, he looks at me and says near the airport is better ,, so I say I have heard that the Coppers in detroit are cracking down on the clubs .. he looks at me like he doesnt know what I 'm talking about .. so Is he lieing or just setting me up for a bust ?

12 comments

• Raynman55
    14 years ago
    I would be very cautiuos. Now cops are human too and some do like doing the club thing, but for your safety, I would keep everything legal. He chose his profession so he's gotta deal with the reprecutions.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Be cautious, it is business as normal in Detroit. Doing anything illegal in front of a cop is just asking for trouble. I'll never forget the state cop that got pissed because I wouldn't confess to burning rubber on Woodward during the annual Dream Cruise. F the pigs!
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    You slapped him for someone walking by What the H does that mean? I agree you should be cautious and obey the law, but it sounds like you are doing that. If he was seriously interested in arresting you it would most likely be part of a sting operation and he wouldn't be wearing an "I am a Copper" tee shirt.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Be careful. What if he tries to extort you?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    My second ATF got busted. Part of her routine was to flash the kitty. When the club got busted, she got the least of charges. I think it was that, although she admitted giving a few BJ's. Her charge was "offering sexual services",although every other dancer was busted for prostitution.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Based on my recent discussions with dancers, club managers, and customers in Columbus OH, the undercover cops there are allowed to do just about anything you would expect of a regular customer. One girl I know got charged with "pimping" because she referred a dancer friend to another customer (like, "Why don't you go sit with my friend Joe over there? He looks lonely and I'm busy with my guy").
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I'm a little confused. They allow a customer to be bare chested? Slaps and fines? Yes off duty cops do go to strip clubs. I have had them pointed out to me. But until you are sure of why he is there, be super cautious.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Doesn't matter why he's there. Anybody wearing police clothing or equipment is automatically suspect, and should be left alone. Or foisted off on one of the girls who wouldn't do anything illegal if her life depended on it. In fact, that sounds like a good tactic for a club. Employ a couple of decoy girls whose job it is to keep the known cops busy chasing nothing. :)
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I find the t-shirt suspect. Most cops and/or city employees know better than to wear shit like that to a place that serves alcohol. Let alone a strip club.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Yes I slapped him for someone walking by for the passer by's sake and mine incase they saw what he was up to .. it's called cover .. anyway he seemed to like being slapped ,, and I was only kidding about the 10.00 fine on his second visit ,, but he gave it to me anyway ,,, I think he is slap happy .. some like a protest ,,,, no they do not allow customers to be barechested but we can pull out thier shirt and kiss nipps and .... run our soft long hair across the chest ... Well i dont know if he was a copper or not and its licenced as a " no contact club " but >.. well .. what ever I will just be me and do my thing .. untill they can my ass.. as I am new at this place I have been keeping it down and feeling my way along .. pardon the pun .. this will be my third week here ,, Thanks for all your great comments and I will keep in mind to behave myself .. if I have too . ( sigh ) can't a girl get some fun or what ?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Topless male customers? Police uniforms? Did the sign out front say Male Revue?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf, When I first read this original post, one thing jumped into my head, YMCA!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion