tuscl

Georgia judge admits to drugs and stripper fiasco

ATLANTA -- Senior U.S. District Judge Jack Camp of Georgia, charged with purchasing cocaine and other drugs, is scheduled to plead guilty Friday in federal court in Atlanta, his attorney said.

“We've reached a mutually agreeable resolution of the case,” Atlanta attorney Bill Morrison said Thursday.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting that Morrison would not disclose the specific charges his client would plead guilty to.

The 67-year-old Camp is scheduled to enter his plea before Senior U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan, a judge from Washington who was assigned the case when the federal judges in Atlanta recused themselves from Camp's case. Hogan disclosed Thursday on the court's docket that Camp was scheduled to plead guilty on Friday.

Camp is free on a $50,000 bond. He was arrested in early October near Sandy Springs. Camp is accused of purchasing cocaine and marijuana, along with prescription painkillers, which he shared with a stripper he met last spring at the Goldrush Showbar in Atlanta, according to an FBI agent's affidavit for his arrest.
http://www.mysouthwestga.com/news/story.…

4 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Lost in the game. Tsk, tsk.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hey Judge, I need some Quaaludes
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have a regular gal at the Goldrush that takes care of me. She told me that after the news broke things were kind of on edge for about 3 days. But it is now back to business as usual.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder what would have happened if this dumb ass never got involved in drugs. Just keep it sex for money with strippers and chances of getting busted go way down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion